Profile Snapshot of Dr. Aditya Gupta
- Dr. Aditya Gupta is one of the top Neurosurgeons in India functioning as the Chief of the Department of Neurosurgery & CNS Radiosurgery and Co-Chief of Cyberknife Centre at the Artemis Hospitals in Gurugram, India.
- He graduated from the All India Institute of Medical Science as the batch topper and has over 40 successful scientific publications to his name.
- He co-founded the Institute of Neurosciences at Medanta and functioned there as the Additional Director of the Department of Neurosurgery.
- Dr. Aditya Gupta is an active member of the Congress of Neurological Surgeons (US), Neurological Society of India, International Gamma Knife Society Treasurer, Indian Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, and Skull Base Surgery Society.
Work Experience of Dr. Aditya Gupta
- Chief – Neurosurgery & CNS Radiosurgery & Co-Chief – Cyberknife Centre, Artemis Hospitals in Gurugram, India
- Additional Director, Medanta – The Medicity, Gurugram
- Associate Professor, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi
Dr. Aditya Gupta’s Qualifications
- MBBS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1994
- MCh from AIIMS, New Delhi in 1999
- Fellowship from CJW Medical center, Richmond, Virginia, United States
- Advance training from University of Amsterdam, Paris -University of Marseilles; Wake Forest University -United States; University of Kiel – Germany
Memberships of Dr. Aditya Gupta
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons, US
- Life Member of Neurological Society of India
- Member of International Gamma Knife Society
- Treasurer of Indian Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery
- Life Member of Skull Base Surgery Society
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Aditya Gupta
- Prestigious Sir Dorabji Tata Award
- Best Research Paper Award, IES
- BOYSCAST Fellow, President of India
- Chief of Army Staff Award
Publications of Dr. Aditya Gupta
- Dr. Aditya Gupta has contributed more than 50 papers and chapters in peer-reviewed medical journals and textbooks.