Dr. Aditya Gupta is the one top Neurosurgeons in Delhi, India functioning as the Chief of the Department of Neurosurgery & CNS Radiosurgery and Co-Chief of Cyberknife Centre at the Artemis Hospitals in Gurgaon, India. He graduated from the All India Institute of Medical Science as the batch topper and has over 40 successful scientific publications to his name. He co-founded the Institute of Neurosciences at Medanta and functioned there as the Additional Director of the Department of Neurosurgery. He is an active member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons (US), Neurological Society of India, International Gamma Knife Society Treasurer, Indian Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, Skull Base Surgery Society.
- MBBS, 1994, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- MCh, 1999, AIIMS ,New Delhi
- Fellowship, CJW Medical center, Richmond, Virginia, United States
- Advance training from University of Amsterdam, Paris -University of Marseilles
- Wake Forest University -United States
- University of Kiel – Germany.
Awards & Recognitions
• Prestigious Sir Dorabji Tata Award.
• Best Research Paper Award, IES,
• BOYSCAST Fellow, President of India,
• Chief of Army Staff Award
Dr. Aditya Gupta has contributed more than 50 paper and chapter in peer reviewed medical journals and text books.