Designation of Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal
Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal
Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Chief & Coordinator Operations – Obs & Gynae
Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal
- Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal is a renowned Gynecologist in Delhi/NCR, having 20+ years of rich experience in the field.
- She was associated with many premium hospitals like Max Super Specialty Hospital and now practices at Artemis Hospitals as a Chief of the Department of Obs & Gynecology.
- She is a fellow in advanced gynecological laparoscopy and the Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India.
- Dr. Renu Sehgal specializes in obstetrics, menopause, infertility, and advanced gynecological laparoscopy and has extensive experience in several other gynecological procedures. In addition to this, she is an expert medico-legal consultancy.
- She was involved with the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABHHP) and JCI’s hospital accreditation programs.
- She is a board-certified guide and educator for postgraduate Obstetrics and Gynecology students.
- She also authored several publications and gave several speeches at differing stages.
Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal’s Expertise
- Abdominal / Vaginal Hysterectomies
- Breech Deliveries
- DVT / Pulmonary Embolism
- Infertility Management /Ovulation Induction & Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Laparoscopic Ovarian Drilling
- Management of obstetrics and gynecology patients in high-dependency units,
- including severe pre-eclampsia and eclampsia
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP)
- OHSS (Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome)
- Operative Deliveries (LSCS / Instrumental)
- Ovarian Cystectomies
- Removal of Benign Ovarian Tumors
- Salpingectomies, Adhesiolysis
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomies / Laparoscopy-assisted Vaginal
- Treatment of Endometriosis
- Tubal Ligation
Work Experience of Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal
- Chief and Coordinator of Dept. of Gynae and Obst. at Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Consultant at Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Sr. Resident at DDU Hospital
- Sr. Resident at Sir Gangaram Hospital
- Resident at DDU Hospital
Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal’s Qualifications
- MBBS from RNT Medical College, Udaipur in 1999
- DNB (Obstetrics & Gynecology) from the National Board of Examination
Memberships of Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal
- National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Federation of Obst and Gynec Societies of India
- Association of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of Delhi
- Delhi Medical Association
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal
- 2009: Distinguished Service Award
- Special Appreciation Award by Max Healthcare Ltd
- Outstanding Achievement Award in the field of Medicine by Brijbhoomi Foundation