- Known as an exceptionally talented, hard working and dedicated consultant for ENT and head and neck surgery, Dr Shashidhar TB has years of experience in handling challenging cases.
- Known for being one of the calmest medical professionals practicing today, his interests include airway reconstruction, treating swallowing disorders, sleep apnea surgery, general ENT along with pediatric ENT. He has also been the runner-up in International Pediatric Otolaryngology conference for Best Paper Award.
- As a pediatric ENT, throughout his career, he has performed countless successful surgeries on infants. He is known for taking up cases to which other doctors have given a negative response.
- Currently serving at Artemis Hospital as an ENT consultant and head and neck surgeon, he is also an ardent speaker, and has expressed his views regarding good health in multiple national news channels. He has also taken part in multiple well-known conferences and workshops.
- Pediatric ENT
- Sleep and Airway Surgery
- Swallowing Disorders
- Sleep Apnea Surgery
- General ENT
- Head and Neck Oncosurgery
- Cochlear Implants
- MBBS from Madras Medical College
- MD from Lady Harbinge Medical College
- Certificate in Pediatric ENT & Head and Neck Surgery from Pincinnachi Children’s Hospital in USA
- Robotic Surgery Familiarization from Paris University
- Association of Otolaryngologists of India, Delhi and Haryana
- Indian Sleep Surgeons Association
- Laryngology and Voice Association
- Association Pediatric Otolaryngologist, India
Awards & Recognitions
- Best Paper Award (Runner Up) In International Pediatric Otolaryngology Conference
- Winner of Prestigious Delhi State and All India ENT Residents Quiz
- Winner of GSK all India Medicine Medical Quiz