Designation of Dr. Abhinandan Mishra
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Abhinandan Mishra
- Dr. Abhinandan Mishra is one of the young Gastroenterology doctors in Gurugram, having 7 years of experience in the field.
- He gained experience in treating patients to boot teaching UG and PG students.
- The doctor had extensive exposure to Geriatric Medicine and Dementia care during his MD.
- He received a Gold medal in Internal Medicine and Pharmacology.
- Presently, the doctor provides consultation for GI issues at the Artemis Hospital, Gurugram.
- He is particularly interested in inflammatory bowel disease.
- Dr. Abhinandan Mishra offers Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography, Ascites tap, Endoscopy, Peroral Endoscopic Myotomy, Capsule Endoscopy, Esophageal Manometry, Magnetic Resonance Cholangiopancreatography, etc.
- As a result of extensive training in Gastroenterological procedures and has conducted extensive research in this area.
Dr. Abhinandan Mishra’s Expertise
- Ascites tap
- Endoscopic dilatation
- Endoscopic stenting
- Endoscopic Variceal Ligation
- Enteral Stent
- ERCP- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography
- Esophageal and rectal manometry
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Foreign body removal
- Glue injection for varices
- Peroral Endoscopic Myotomy
- UGI Endoscopy
Work Experience of Dr. Abhinandan Mishra
- 7 years of experience
- Consultant, Dept. of Gastroenterology, Artemis Hospitals, Gurugram
- Consultant Gastroenterologist, Sharda University
Dr. Abhinandan Mishra’s Qualifications
- MBBS from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur in 2010
- MD (GM) from IMS, BHU, Varanasi in 2013
- DM (Gastroenterology), IPGMER, Kolkata in 2017
Memberships of Dr. Abhinandan Mishra
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology (WB)
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Abhinandan Mishra
- Gold medal in Internal Medicine
- Gold medal in Pharmacology