- With the mission to provide high quality and competent plastic surgery in a warm and compassionate setting, Dr Manik Sharma is known as one of the best plastic and cosmetic surgeons in Delhi. In his practice he strives to offer the best plastic surgery services available to patients. His attention to detail and excellent customer service are second to none and clients always feel that they are treated with the utmost respect and care.
- He is a board certified Plastic surgeon currently practicing in Gurgaon. After completing his postgraduate studies, he secured the first rank to enter the prestigious PGIMER, Chandigarh. During his tenure he got immense training in reconstructive and burn surgery. He later pursued his interests to gain enormous experience in the field of Body contouring, Liposuction as well as hair transplantation. He also has a special interest in the field of craniofacial surgery and throughout his career, he has successfully treated hundreds of cases of craniofacial malformations and trauma.
- His paper on Tendon Repairs won the best paper award at the NZAPSICON, 2010. He has also served the community from time to time and has participated in various charitable camps organized by the Rotary international in various tribal across the country.
- Dr. Sharma’s philosophy to provide excellence in cosmetic surgery and help in guiding an individual to recapture what has been lost in time is well appreciated. In essence, he wants to help his patients look as young as they feel. Youthful appearance is an asset. The philosophy that Dr. Sharma espouses is one that combines a healthy mental outlook to the natural aging process, a healthy approach to living, and the realities of modern life.
- Aesthetic surgery- body contouring
- Facial plastic surgery
- Fat grafting
- Breast Surgeries
- FUE/FUT Hair Transplants
- Breast and body reconstructions
- Microvasular reconstructions with free flaps
- Hand – All tendon
- Nerve & vascular reconstructions
- Congenital hand anomalies. Lower limb- All reconstructions including micro vascular
- Head & neck- congenital anomalies (Clefts)
- Traumatic and oncological reconstructions
- Burn reconstruction and rehabilitation
- Craniomaxillofacial surgery for trauma
- Congenital anomalies
- Artemis Hospital (currently working)
- Dayanand Medical College and Hospital
- MBBS- SRTS Govt Medical College, Ambejogai
- MS – Govt Medical College, Amritsar
- MCh – PGIMER, Chandigarh
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
- Medical Council of India
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Indian Medical Association
Awards & Recognitions
- Gold Medal in various subjects in medical school
- Received several prizes in Painting and drawing competitions.
- Worked in Free Plastic surgery camps Charitable camps with Rotary International in various tribal area