Profile Snapshot of Dr. Pawan Goyal
- Dr. Pawan Goyal is a renowned neurosurgeon in Gurugram with 25 years of experience.
- He has been practicing as a senior consultant of Neurosurgery at Artemis Hospitals since 2016.
- He gained expertise in endoscopic neurosurgery, minimally invasive spine and neurosurgery, all brain and spine tumors, head and spine injuries.
- His diligence, accuracy in diagnosis, empathy, and compassion make him popular among patients.
- He is also known for the head injury treatment in Gurugram. Patients visit Dr. Pawan Goyal for brain tumor treatment.
- He attended Leksell Stereotactic Neurosurgery Workshop at Academisch Medisch Centrum from the University of Amsterdam to keep up with the latest technology.
- Dr. Pawan Goyal has published papers in several national and international periodicals.
Dr. Pawan Goyal’s Expertise
- Endoscopic neurosurgery
- Head and spine injuries
- Head and spine tumors
- Minimal invasive spine and neurosurgery
- Stereotactic and functional neurosurgery
Work Experience of Dr. Pawan Goyal
- 25 years of experience
- Consultant, Artemis Hospitals, Gurugram
- Asso. Consultant, Medanta- The Medicity, Gurugram
- Sr. Resident (Neurosurgery), King George Medical University, Lucknow
- Sr. Resident (General Surgery), Pt. BD Sharma Medical College, Rohtak
Dr. Pawan Goyal’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Pt Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak in 2002
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH) from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak in 2004
- MS (General Surgery) from Pt Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak in 2008
- MCh (Neurosurgery) from King Georges Medical College, Lucknow in 2013
Memberships of Dr. Pawan Goyal
- Neurological Society of India
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Pawan Goyal
- Asian J Neurosurg 2020; 15:899-907: Avoiding complications in endoscopic trans-sphenoidal surgery for pituitary adenoma: A beginner’s perspective. Goyal P, Srivastava S, Gupta A, Modi S.
- 2015: Conservative management of osteoporotic vertebral fractures: A review article. Dubey S, Goyal P.