Profile Snapshot of Dr. Hari Goyal
- Dr. Hari Goyal had the privilege to work with the two best Cancer Centers in India. He started his career in the field of Oncology at Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai & did the prestigious course of DM from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
- Currently, he is the head of the Oncology unit comprising some of the finest oncologists in the country. The team effort gives an edge & advantage to the patients’ management.
- His contribution to oncology is immense & has developed drugs for the management of chemotherapy side effects. This development has helped millions of cancer patients since 2004.
- Dr. Hari Goyal was a part of a large number of clinical trials of cancer research including one of the FDA audited trials.
- He has many prestigious awards to his credit which reflect his dedication, in-depth knowledge & collaboration with other departments to cure cancer.
- Immunotherapy in cancer is evolving very rapidly and a large number of patients are getting significant improvements in quality of life. Experience with these drugs in patients as well as in pivotal international clinical trials has made Dr. Hari Goyal one of the forerunners in the quest to control the disease through immunotherapy. In-depth knowledge & intent of these molecules is immense & it directs him to select patients who can be benefited or not from immunotherapy. Presently he is running clinical trials on a variety of cancer drugs.
Dr. Hari Goyal’s Expertise
- Medical Oncology
- Holistic approach towards cancer patients
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL) in Adults
- Breast Biopsy
- Hairy Cell Leukemia (HCL)
Dr. Hari Goyal’s Qualifications
- MD (Internal Medicine) from SMS Hospital, Jaipur
- DM (Oncology) from AIIMS, New Delhi
- Junior Registrar from Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai
- Professional Diploma in Clinical Research
Work Experience of Dr. Hari Goyal
Before joining Artemis Hospital, Gurugram Dr. Hari Goyal has worked in prestigious hospitals like-
- Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute
- Action Cancer Hospital
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Hari Goyal
- Triveni Ratna Award given by Member of Parliament, Shri Mahabal Mishra
- Unnat Bharat Seva given by Union Minister of Agriculture at Parliament Annexe
- Awards at many local functions across the country.
Publications of Dr. Hari Goyal
- Dr. Hari Goyal has over 30 National & international publications.