Profile Snapshot of Dr. B K Singh
- Dr. B K Singh is currently associated with Artemis Hospital as the Associate Director of the Department of Orthopedics.
- He is one of the best Orthopedic Surgeons in India with experience encompassing over 4 decades.
- He holds the credit for over 5000 Arthroplasty procedures and is one of the few surgeons in India with expertise in Robotic Knee and Hip Replacement Surgeries.
- Dr. B K Singh served as an orthopedic surgeon in the Armed Forces for several years and also started the Joint Replacement Centre in Army R & R Hospital, Delhi.
- Dr. Singh specializes in a large number of knee and hip replacement procedures and has performed several complex cases in his career till date.
- Along with his practice, Dr. B K Singh also mentors medical students and has been an examiner for the post-graduate degrees in orthopedics as well as the inspector for the DNB degree.
- He has been conducting workshops on Joint Replacement Surgery for over a decade where he trains young surgeons on the new and advanced orthopedic techniques.
- Dr. B K Singh received his training in Joint Replacement Surgery and Robotic Knee and Hip replacement procedures from India, UK, and Japan.
- He holds memberships of renowned and prestigious national and international organizations.
Dr. B K Singh’s Expertise
- Acetabular fixation
- Bilateral Hip Replacement
- High Flex knee replacement
- Hip Resurfacing Arthroplasty
- Robotic Total Knee Replacement Surgery
- Robotic Total Hip Replacement Surgery
- Revision Joint Replacement Surgery
- Thrust Plate Prosthesis Total Hip Replacement
- Total Ankle Replacement Surgery
- Uni Condylar Knee Replacement Surgery
Work Experience of Dr. B K Singh
- Chairperson of Orthopedic Surgery at Artemis Hospital, Gurugram; Presently
- Unit Chief and Senior Consultant of Orthopedics and Joint Replacement Surgery at Army (R & R) Hospital, Delhi
- Chairman of Orthopedics at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant of Orthopedics and Joint Replacement Surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant of Orthopedics and Joint Replacement Surgery at Primus Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. B K Singh’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- MS in General Surgery from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- MS in Orthopedic Surgery from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Training in Joint Replacement Surgery from Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopedic Hospital, UK
- Training in Robotic Joint Replacement Surgery from Osaka, Japan
Memberships of Dr. B K Singh
- Indian Arthroplasty Association
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Former President of Delhi Orthopedic Association
- Association of Surgeons of India
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. B K Singh
- Vishist Sewa Medal by the President of India in 2005 for Outstanding contribution in the field of Joint Replacement surgery