Profile Snapshot of Dr. Mohd Irfan Banday
- Dr. Irfan Banday is a brilliant young orthopedic surgeon with over 10 years of experience handling trauma surgeries and ortho problems.
- He practices with Artemis Hospital in Gurugram as a consultant Orthopedic surgeon.
- Dr. Irfan received Fellowship in Knee Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty and Shoulder and Upper Limb Arthroscopy, Arthroplasty & Reconstructive Surgery.
- He is an excellent Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty surgeon; he manages simple & complex fractures, Reconstructive Surgeries of the Knee, Shoulder, and Upper limb, and complex tendon transfers.
Dr. Mohd Irfan Banday’s Expertise
- Complex soft tissue surgeries, including tendon transfers
- Primary and Revision Arthroplasty
- Simple & Complex Arthroscopic Surgeries
- Trauma Simple and Complex
Work Experience of Dr. Mohd Irfan Banday
- Consultant at Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Consultant at Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Mohd Irfan Banday’s Qualifications
- MS (Ortho)
Memberships of Dr. Mohd Irfan Banday
- Indian Orthopedic Association- IOA
- Shoulder and Elbow Society of India- SESI