- Dr. Ravi Sauhta is a renowned Orthopedic Surgeon in India with 25+ years of experience in Joint Replacement and Reconstruction surgeries.
- He is currently associated with Artemis Hospitalin Gurgaon as Chief and HOD – Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement.
- He specializes in reconstructive surgery, surgery for trauma, deformity correction surgery and pelvic ace tabular surgery and has performed more than 40,000 such orthopedic procedures with successful results.
- He was the first surgeon in India to use minimally invasive AO techniques for trauma and also introduced reconstructive pelvic ace tabular surgery and reconstructive bone tumor surgery in 1995.
- Dr. Sauhta has treated numerous complex orthopedic cases in his career in both adult and pediatric patients. He is among the first surgeons in the country to introduce minimally invasive procedures to perform joint reconstruction.
- Together with his practice, he also provides training to young orthopedic surgeons and has worked as a faculty of orthopedic surgery in prestigious medical institutes.
- He regularly gets invited to attend national and international conferences and scientific meetings where he has presented papers and delivered lectures.
- He is active in research with the view to bring about even better orthopedic care in India and holds credit of more than 20 publications in world renowned orthopedic journals.
- Joint replacement and reconstructive surgery
- Minimally Invasive orthopedic surgeries
- Surgery for trauma, fractures and injuries
- Surgery for deformity correction
- Facial skeletal complex fracture reconstruction
- Limb salvage surgery
- Pelvic acetabular surgery
- Surgery for bone and joint tumors
- Revision joint replacement surgeries
- Hip replacement and Knee replacement surgery
- Spine surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery for complex spinal fractures
- AO solutions for complex fractures
- Lumbar spine decompression and fusion
- Congenital pediatric deformity correction
- Management of complex fractures, intra- articular fracture, acetabular fracture reconstruction and pelvic injuries
- Chief and HOD – Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement (Unit VI)
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon (current position)
- Director, Clinical Administrator and Unit Head of Orthopedics and Joint Replacement at Max Healthcare Hospital, Gurgaon since 2016
- Chief Consultant and Head of Orthopedics and Trauma at Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon from 2006 to 2016
- Visiting Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at Sri Aurboindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore
- Associate Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha
- MBBS from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha
- MS in Orthopedics from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha
- MCh in Orthopedic Surgery from the University of Seychelles, USA
- Fellowship of the Indian Academy of Medical Sciences
- AO Foreign Fellow from St. Paul Regions Hospital, USA
- Training in Arthroplasty and Spine from South Korea
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Indian Ankle and Foot Society
- Trauma Society of India
- World Orthopedic Concern
- Bombay Medical Council
- Bombay Orthopedic Society
- AO Trauma Association
- Delhi Orthopedic Association
- Indian Health Organization
- Founder Member of Indian Ortho Biologic Society
- Founder Member of Indian Orthopedic Global Academy
- Founder Member of Gurgaon Orthopedic Society
- Associate Member of Indian Rheumatology Association