Designation of Dr. Sakshi Karkra
Dr. Sakshi Karkra
Head – Pediatric Gastroenterology & Hepatology
Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Sakshi Karkra
- Dr. Sakshi Karkra is one of the best Pediatric gastroenterologists in Gurugram with an extensive experience in gastroenterology & hepatology for more than 25 years.
- Presently, the doctor heads the Pediatric Gastroenterology & Hepatology Unit at the Artemis Hospital, Gurugram.
- She has special interest/ expertise in Colonoscopy, Upper GI Endoscopy, Capsule endoscopy, Enteroscopy, Endoscopic variceal ligation, Foreign body removal, Stricture & achalasia dilatation, Polypectomy, Anal manometry, Liver Biopsy, and Colonic manometry.
- The doctor went for a fellowship in Pediatric GI, Hepatology & Liver Transplant in the United States of America. She also did training in Gastroenterology Neurophysiology.
Dr. Sakshi Karkra’s Expertise
- Anal manometry
- Breath tests Etc.
- Capsule endoscopy
- Colonic manometry
- Endoscopic variceal ligation
- Esophageal manometry
- Foreign body removal
- Hydrostatic reduction of Intussusception
- Liver Biopsy
- PEG tube placement
- pH & Impedance study
- Stricture & achalasia dilatation
- Transit study
- Upper GI Endoscopy
Work Experience of Dr. Sakshi Karkra
- 25 years of experience
- Head- Pediatric Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Artemis Hospitals, Gurugram
- Sr. Consultant, Medanta – The Medicity, Gurugram
Dr. Sakshi Karkra’s Qualifications
- MBBS from University of Rajasthan in 1995
- MD (Pediatrics) from University of Rajasthan in 1999
- MRCPCH (part II)
- Fellowship Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Liver Transplant
Memberships of Dr. Sakshi Karkra
- International Liver Transplantation Society
- Indian Motility and Functional Diseases Association
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Sakshi Karkra
- Award of Appreciation for working at Medanta – The Medicity