Designation of Dr. Rajiv Yadav
Dr. Rajiv Yadav
Chairperson Urology and Head – Urologic Oncology and Robotic Surgery
Artemis Hospital, Gurugram, India
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Rajiv Yadav
- Dr. Rajiv Yadav is a reputed urologist in India with great experience in Prostate, Kidney & Urinary bladder disorders.
- He is currently supervising a team of Urologists at Artemis Hospital, Gurugram.
- His clinical focus is on Robot-assisted Laparoscopic Surgery for Prostate Cancer, Kidney Cancer, and Urinary bladder cancers.
- Dr. Rajiv Yadav and his team of urologists have performed thousands of successful surgeries and have received many awards and accolades.
- He completed his training at the most prestigious institutes including AIIMS, Delhi & Weill Cornell Medical & New York-Presbyterian Hospital, USA.
Dr. Rajiv Yadav’s Expertise
- Fistula Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Urology
- Prostate Laser Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Robotic Partial Nephrectomy
- Robotic Radical Cystectomy
- Ureteroscopy (URS)
Work Experience of Dr. Rajiv Yadav
- Chairperson Urology and Head – Urologic Oncology and Robotic Surgery; Artemis Hospital, Gurugram (Presently)
- Director & Head – Urology, Robotic Surgery, Uro-oncology and Robotic Surgery; Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Gurugram
- Senior Registrar: Department of Surgical Oncology at Apollo Cancer Institute, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi
- Associate Consultant: Department of Surgical Oncology at Apollo Cancer Institute, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi
- Senior Resident: Department of Surgical Oncology at Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital (IRCH), AIIMS, New Delhi
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist at multiple medical institutions of repute in and within Delhi NCR
- Senior Consultant at Dharamshila Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Rajiv Yadav’s Qualifications
- MCh from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi in 2005
- MS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi in 2001
- MBBS from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur in 1998
Fellowships of Dr. Rajiv Yadav
- 2009 – Present; Urologic Oncologist & Robotic Surgeon at Medanta The Medicity
- 2008 – 2009; Robotic Surgery Fellow at New York-Presbyterian Hospital (NYPH), Cornell University Medical Center, NY, USA
- 2007 – 2008; Endourology Fellow at Weill Cornell Medical Center, Cornell University, NY, USA
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Rajiv Yadav
- ‘Best Clinical Research’ award by the American Urological Association for two consecutive years 2008 and 2009
- Gold Medal in Urology for best outgoing resident at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi in December 2005
- Delhi Urological Society (DUSCON) Achievers award 2016
- Agra Urological Club Best Video Award (2nd prize) at NZUSICON, Nov 2012
- First prize 2009 American Urological Association/Gyrus ACMI Best Clinical Research essay
- Co-Investigator National Institutes of Health R01 Grant Award (PA-07-070)