Profile Snapshot of Dr. Vijay Kant Dixit
- Dr. Vijay Kant Dixit has a rich experience of more than 18 years in the field of Interventional Neuroradiology.
- He has successfully treated more than lakhs of patients and is very successful in curing patients with rare diseases and illnesses.
- Dr. Vijay Kant Dixit has performed more than 10,000 cerebral and spinal angiograms and about 2000 Neuro-interventions including around 1,400 aneurysm coiling.
- He completed his MBBS and MD in Radiology from JN medical college, AMU, Aligarh.
- He was working at AIIMS as a senior resident between the period 1993 to 1995, which ignited his decision to join the growing subspecialty of Neuroradiology in 1995.
- Subsequently, Dr. Vijay Kant Dixit developed a special interest in Interventional Neuroradiology and proceeded for clinical attachments at Oxford and Newcastle in England the years 1999 to 2001.
Work Experience of Dr. Vijay Kant Dixit
- Senior Resident in Neuroradiology at AIIMS from 1993 to 1995.
- Subsequently, he developed a special interest in Interventional Neuroradiology and proceeded for clinical attachments at Oxford and Newcastle in England during the years 1999 to 2000.
- He is currently working at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram.
Dr. Vijay Kant Dixit’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh in 1990
- MD – Radiology from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh in 1993
- Fellowship – Ultrasound from Vienna, Austria
- Fellowship – Neuro Intervention from UK
Memberships of Dr. Vijay Kant Dixit
- Life Member ISNR (Indian Society of Neuroradiology)
- Life Member DNA (Delhi neurological Association)
- Life Member IMA (Indian Medical Association)
- Member: Austrian Medical Society
- Member- Delhi Medical Council
Publications of Dr. Vijay Kant Dixit
- Dr. Vijay Kant Dixit has published numerous research papers under his name. The papers have been presented nationally and internationally.