- Atul Luthra is a senior consultant in the arena of diabetes and other endocrine disorders.
- He is attached with Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon and is widely known for successful treatment of chronic diabetic patients.
- He is an excellent teacher and an author. He is widely known for delivering guest lectures in various state and national level conferences.
- He is a prolific speaker and orator, who has a special contribution in diabetes outreach of India.
- He is the author of four highly appreciated books, “ECG made Easy” and “ECHO made Easy” for medical students and “You & Your Heart” and “You & Your Blood Pressure” for educating the general population.
- Insulin Treatment
- Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
- Gestational Diabetes Management
- Hypertension Treatment
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Diabetes in Children
- Renal Failure
- Diabetes Management
- Diet Counseling
- Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
- Diabetic Ulcer Treatment
- Diabetic Diet Counseling
- Foot infection
- 1986 – 1987 Senior Resident at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- 1987 – 1990 Registrar Medicine at Lady Hardinge Medical College
- 1990 – 1991 Medical Advisor at Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited
- 1991 – 2006 Clinical Consultant at Luthra Medical Centre & Hospitals
- 2007 – 2008 Senior Consultant at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj
- 2008 – 2009 Senior Consultant & HOD at Paras Hospital, Sushant Lok
- MBBS – Amritsar Medical College, 1981
- MD – Medicine – Amritsar Medical College, 1985
- DNB – Endocrinology, Diabetes, Metabolism – National Board Of Examination, 1991
- He is a faculty member in the Diabetes Education Course certified by the British Medical Journal and Royal College of Physicians.
Research & Publications
- Published highly acclaimed review-article in one of the world’s most prestigious medical journals; THE LANCET
- Sole Author of the following BOOK TITLES
- ECG Made Easy
- ECHO Made Easy
- You and your BP
- You and your Heart
- 50 Cases of Bedside Cardiology
- Tips & Tricks of Bedside Cardiology
- Dictionary of Definitions & Quotations