Profile Snapshot of Dr. Atul Luthra
- Dr. Atul Luthra is a senior consultant in the arena of diabetes and other endocrine disorders.
- He is attached to Fortis Hospital, Gurugram, and is widely known for the successful treatment of chronic diabetic patients.
- Dr. Luthra is an excellent teacher and author. He is widely known for delivering guest lectures at various state and national level conferences.
- He is a prolific speaker and orator, who has a special contribution to diabetes outreach in India.
- Dr. Atul Luthra is the author of four highly appreciated books, “ECG made Easy” “ECHO made Easy” for medical students, and “You & Your Heart” and “You & Your Blood Pressure” for educating the general population.
Dr. Atul Luthra’s Expertise
- Diabetes in Children
- Diabetes Management
- Diabetic Diet Counseling
- Diabetic Ulcer Treatment
- Diet Counseling
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Foot infection
- Gestational Diabetes Management
- Hypertension Treatment
- Insulin Treatment
- Renal Failure
- Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Work Experience of Dr. Atul Luthra
- Senior Resident at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital from 1986 to 1987
- Registrar of Medicine at Lady Hardinge Medical College from 1987 to 1990
- Medical Advisor at Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited from 1990 to 1991
- Clinical Consultant at Luthra Medical Centre & Hospitals from 1991 to 2006
- Senior Consultant at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj from 2007 to 2008
- Senior Consultant & HOD at Paras Hospital, Sushant Lok from 2008 to 2009
Dr. Atul Luthra’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Amritsar Medical College in 1981
- MD – Medicine from Amritsar Medical College in 1985
- DNB – Endocrinology, Diabetes, Metabolism from National Board Of Examination in 1991
Memberships of Dr. Atul Luthra
- He is a faculty member in the Diabetes Education Course certified by the British Medical Journal and Royal College of Physicians.
Publications of Dr. Atul Luthra
Published highly acclaimed review article in one of the world’s most prestigious medical journals; THE LANCET
Sole Author of the following BOOK TITLES
- ECG Made Easy
- ECHO Made Easy
- You and your BP
- You and your Heart
- 50 Cases of Bedside Cardiology
- Tips & Tricks of Bedside Cardiology
- Dictionary of Definitions & Quotations