Profile Snapshot of Dr. Amitabh Singh
- Dr. Amitabh Singh is a reputed Plastic Surgeon in India.
- Dr. Singh received his training in microvascular surgery at Ganga Hospital in Coimbatore, Taiwan’s Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, and Bangkok’s Siriraj Hospital.
- He completed a fellowship in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery following major weight loss (post-bariatric) at Iowa City, Iowa, and trained with plastic surgery legends at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Since 2008, Dr. Amitabh Singh has worked at different Fortis hospitals in New Delhi and the National Capital Region.
- He has a lot of articles in Plastic Surgery journals and manuals, and he attends scientific events on a monthly basis to stay current.
- Dr. Amitabh Singh is particularly interested in microvascular regeneration and plastic surgery following severe weight loss.
Dr. Amitabh Singh’s Expertise
- Plastic Surgery after massive weight loss
- Microvascular reconstruction
Work Experience of Dr. Amitabh Singh
- Consultant at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
- Consultant at Center for Surgical Anatomy & Technique, Emory University, Atlanta
Dr. Amitabh Singh’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Ranchi University in 1988
- MS – General Surgery from Gujarat University, India in 1996
- MCh – Burns & Plastic Surgery from Gujarat University, India in 2005
Memberships of Dr. Amitabh Singh
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI)
- Indian Society for Surgery of Hand (ISSH)
- Diabetic Foot Society of India (DFSI)
- Active Member – International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)