Designation of Dr. Aditya Aggarwal
Dr. Aditya Aggarwal
Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgeon
Vice Chairman – Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
Medanta- The Medicity, Gurugram
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Aditya Aggarwal
- Dr. Aditya Aggarwal has been an eminent figure in the Department of Plastic, Aesthetic, and Reconstructive Surgery.
- He has successfully conducted more than a thousand surgeries and his expertise adds to his practical knowledge.
- Throughout his career, he has invested in microsurgical procedures of physical amputation across the globe.
- He has worked in India, Berlin, Taiwan, and Japan, and his bright career echoes from each corner of the world.
Dr. Aditya Aggarwal’s Expertise
The expertise of Dr. Aditya Aggarwal extends to the field of-
- Reconstruction surgery of Head & Neck
- Reconstruction surgery of Breast for both males and females
- Aesthetic/ Cosmetic surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Aditya Aggarwal
The work experience of Dr. Aditya Aggarwal can be listed below-
- In 2002, he was working on Hands in Microsurgery at Ganga Microsurgical Training Institute, Department of Plastic, Hand and Microsurgery Ganga Hospital at Coimbatore in India.
- In 2003, Dr. Aditya Aggarwal was working as a Visiting Scholar at the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Chang Gung Memorial Hospital under the Chang Gung University in Taipei in Taiwan.
- In 2003, he was working at Ogori Daiichi General Hospital in the Yamaguchi region of Japan. He was working on Advanced Clinical Practice at Training in different types of reconstruction surgery like Hand Surgery, Microsurgery, and Brachial Plexus Surgery.
- In the later part of 2003, he was working as a Visiting Scholar at the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in the Okayama University Graduate School of Medicine and Dentistry at Okayama in Japan.
- For the next two years till 2005, he was working as a Tutor for a Basic Course on Microsurgical Techniques at the Indian Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery (ISRM) under the institution of EISE in Delhi, India.
- In 2006, Dr. Aditya Aggarwal was conducting advanced training at Water Jet Liposuction in Berlin in Germany.
- He has been rendering Advanced training at VASER Liposuction from 2010 onwards.
Dr. Aditya Aggarwal’s Qualifications
Dr. Aditya Aggarwal has achieved multiple qualifying degree certificates under his name. His qualifications are as listed below:
- Dr. Aditya Aggarwal completed his MBBS from the Institute of Medical Science, BHU in the year 1992.
- He completed his MS degree (General Surgery) from the Institute of Medical Science in the year 1995.
- He completed his MCh degree (Plastic Surgery) from King George’s Medical College in 1998.
- In 1999, he completed his DNB in Plastic Surgery from the National Board of Examination.
Memberships of Dr. Aditya Aggarwal
Dr. Aditya Aggarwal is a member of many national and international institutions. The most prominent of them are-
- North Zone Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (NZAPSI)
- Indian Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery (ISRM)
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI)
- American Society for Reconstructive Transplantation (ASRT)
- World Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery (WSRM)
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Aditya Aggarwal
Dr. Aditya Aggarwal has received multiple awards and recognitions. In National and International conferences, he has received felicitations across the globe. Some of the highlighted awards in his shelf are-
- Dr. Aditya Aggarwal has received ‘The BR Aggarwal Gold Medal’ during M.Ch. in Plastic Surgery.
- The ‘National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS)’, India, fecilitated him as a member.
- He was blessed with the “Johnson & Johnson and Ganga Hospital Fellowship” in Physical Reconstructive Microsurgery at Coimbatore in India.
- He won the reward for publishing the paper under his name. His paper was awarded the ‘Best Paper Award’. The name of his paper is “Role of Microvascular free tissue transfer in Head and Neck Cancer Surgery” at the 5th International Conference of Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre (RGCON), New Delhi, India.
- “Trauma salvage of critically injured limb role of Microsurgery” won the Best Paper Award at the Delhi chapter of ASI (Association of Surgeons of India).
Publications of Dr. Aditya Aggarwal
- Dr. Aditya Aggarwal has published multiple research papers under his leadership. The papers have been acclaimed across the globe. Most of his papers are accredited towards the Department of Reconstruction and Plastic Surgery. His surgery has brought an evolution in the era of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery.