Profile Snapshot of Dr. Pankaj Mehta
- Dr. Pankaj Mehta is a renowned Certified Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon in Delhi/NCR.
- He has received his medical degree ( MBBS ) from the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India. Then he acquired his Master’s in General Surgery from Rajasthan University, Jaipur. After that, he further received his Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery training from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
- Dr. Pankaj Mehta has a special interest in Body Contouring Surgery (Vaser Liposuction and Tummy Tuck), Gynaecomastia, Hair Transplantation & other surgical procedures. Like Rhinoplasty (Nose Job), Blepharoplasty, Facelift, Oncoreconstruction, Burns.
- Throughout his career, Dr. Mehta has worked extensively to provide the latest and cutting-edge treatments to his patients.
- He also travels extensively across the world attending various international courses, workshops as well as conferences on aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Dr. Pankaj Mehta is associated with several organizations such as the Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastics Surgery.
Dr. Pankaj Mehta’s Expertise
- Aesthetic surgery
- Hair Transplant
- Onco-Reconstruction and Burns
- VASER Liposuction (Body contouring Surgery)
Work Experience of Dr. Pankaj Mehta
- Consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Sarita vihar
- Senior Registrar at GMC, Nagpur
- Senior Registrar at Fortis Hospital
- Resident at JLN Medical College
Dr. Pankaj Mehta’s Qualifications
- MCh – Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery – GMC, Nagpur; 2013
- MS – General Surgery – JLN medical college, Ajmer Rajasthan; 2008
- MBBS – SMS Medical College, Jaipur; 2003
Memberships of Dr. Pankaj Mehta
- Life member association of Plastic surgeons of India (APSI)
- Life member Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastics Surgery (IAAPS)
- Organizing Secretary IAAPS (2017)