- Currently associated with Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Dr Rajesh Watts is a renowned plastic surgeon in Delhi with around 20 years of experience.
- He had completed his MBBS in the year 1990 from Guru Nanak Dev University, and did his MS in General Surgery in the year 1996, from University of Rajasthan. He got his MCh in Plastic Surgery in the year 2003, from Banaras Hindu University.
- Some of the services provided by him include instant brow lift treatment, hair loss treatment, hair replacement, hair transplant, etc.
- Hair Loss Treatment
- Instant Brow Lift
- Biofibre Hair Implant
- Buttock Augmentation
- Injectable Fillers
- Face Liposuction
- Hair Replacement
- Skin Peeling
- Hair Restoration
- Hair Transplant Surgery
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Hair Regrowth
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Double Chin Treatment
- Fat Graft
- Breast Implant
- Consultant Plastic – Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Registrar in Plastic Surgery at Apollo Delhi from; 1999-2000.
- Senior Registrar; 2003-2004
- Associate consultant; 2004-2007
- Attending consultant; 2008-2010
- Visiting consultant; 2010-2013
- Full time consultant; 2014 to till date.
- MBBS – Guru Nanak Dev University
- MS – General Surgery, University of Pakistan
- MCh – Plastic Surgery, Banaras Hindu University
- Life Member – Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
- Life Member – Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Microsurgery Training from Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan
- Aesthetic Surgery Training, Athens, Greece
Awards & Recognitions
- APSI Sponsorship Award; 2002.
- Zonal winner for Indian Academy of Paediatrics.