Profile Snapshot of Dr. Rajesh Kumar Watts
- Currently associated with Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Dr. Rajesh Watts is a renowned plastic surgeon in Delhi with around 20 years of experience.
- He had completed his MBBS in the year 1990 from Guru Nanak Dev University, and did his MS in General Surgery in the year 1996, from University of Rajasthan. He got his MCh in Plastic Surgery in the year 2003, from Banaras Hindu University.
- Some of the services provided by Dr. Rajesh Watts include instant brow lift treatment, hair loss treatment, hair replacement, hair transplant, etc.
Dr. Rajesh Watts’s Expertise
Work Experience of Dr. Rajesh Watts
- Consultant – Plastic, Cosmetic, and Reconstructive Surgery
- Registrar in Plastic Surgery at Apollo Delhi from; 1999-2000.
- Senior Registrar; 2003-2004
- Associate consultant; 2004-2007
- Attending consultant; 2008-2010
- Visiting consultant; 2010-2013
- Full-time consultant; 2014 to till date.
Dr. Rajesh Kumar Watts’s Qualifications
- MBBS – Guru Nanak Dev University
- MS – General Surgery, University of Pakistan
- MCh – Plastic Surgery, Banaras Hindu University
Memberships of Dr. Rajesh Kumar Watts
- Life Member – Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
- Life Member – Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Microsurgery Training from Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan
- Aesthetic Surgery Training, Athens, Greece
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Watts
- APSI Sponsorship Award; 2002.
- Zonal winner for Indian Academy of Paediatrics.