- Currently associated with Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Dr Rajesh Watts is a renowned plastic surgeon in Delhi with around 20 years of experience.
- He had completed his MBBS in the year 1990 from Guru Nanak Dev University, and did his MS in General Surgery in the year 1996, from University of Rajasthan. He got his M Ch in Plastic Surgery in the year 2003, from Banaras Hindu University.
- Some of the services provided by him include instant brow lift treatment, hair loss treatment, hair replacement, hair transplant, etc.
- Consultant Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Registrar in Plastic Surgery in Apollo Delhi from 1999-2000.
- Senior Registrar 2003-2004
- Associate consultant 2004-2007
- Attending consultant 2008-2010
- Visiting consultant 2010-2013
- Full time consultant 2014 to till date.
- MBBS – Guru Nanak Dev University
- MS – General Surgery, University of Pakistan
- MCh – Plastic Surgery, Banaras Hindu University
- Life Member Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
- Life Member Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Microsurgery Training from Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan
- Aesthetic Surgery Training, Athens, Greece
Awards & Recognitions
- APSI Sponsorship Award – 2002.
- Zonal winner for Indian Academy of Paediatrics.