Dr Sunil Choudhary is the Director & Chief of Plastic Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital. He has over 28 years of proficient experience in the medical field and has been honored for being the first ever Indian Plastic Surgeon to be awarded Board Certification by the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery in Bern, Switzerland. His outstanding performance, especially in the field of Aesthetic Surgeries such as face reconstruction and breast augmentation, rhinoplasty and microsurgery has earned him several awards and accolades.
- Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery of Face & Breast.
- Craniofacial Surgery.
- Body Contouring.
- MBBS – University of Delhi, 1991
- MS – General Surgery – University of Delhi, 1995
- FRCS (Edinburgh) – The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK, 1997
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeon (BAPRAS)
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
- General Medical Council, London, UK
- Accreditation in Plastic Surgery – The British Association of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (BAPRAS), London, United Kingdom, 2000
- Fellow of EBOPRAS (European Board of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery) – European Board of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (EBOPRAS), Bern, Switzerland., 2010
Awards and Recognitions
- Max Healthcare Excellence Award for Best Surgical Innovation – 2017
- Chairman’s Award Max Healthcare – 2011
- Most Trusted Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon by India’s leading Health Magazine, Prevention – 2015
- Leading Luminary Award by The Wound Care Academy – 2013
- Best Young Plastic Surgeon in India 2011, Brunch Magazine, India’s leading News Daily Hindustan Times – 2011