- With over 25 years of experience, Dr Sanjay Mahendru is a fully qualified aesthetic plastic and reconstructive surgeon. Dr Mahendru underwent specialist training in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at the prestigious Seth Medical College and King Memoerial Hospital, in Mumbai.
- He went to receive advanced training in Cosmetic Surgery at the Melbourne Institute of Plastic Surgery, Melbourne, Australia. He has also been awarded the Advanced Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Fellowship in 2008. The fellowship is recognized by International Society Of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) and is highly sought after the world over.
- Dr. Mahendru is also a renowned Microvascular surgeon and excels in reconstructive microsurgery, besides doing exceptional work in facial plastic surgery and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Mahendru has been awarded various fellowships at both international and national level. He has served as faculty at various plastic surgery meetings and has various publications to his name.
- 2008 – 2009 Junior Consultant at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- 2002 – 2005 Senior Resident, Dept. Of Plastic Surgery at Seth G S Medical College And K E M Hospital
- 2001 – 2002 Senior Resident, Dept. Of Gen. Surgery/ C.T.V.S at St. Stephens Hospital, New Delhi
- MBBS – CMC, Ludhiana, 1997
- MS – General Surgery – Government Dental College, Patiala, 2001
- MCh – Plastic Surgery – King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, 2006
- 2009 – Present Senior Consultant at Medanta The Medicity
- All India Association of Plastic Surgeons
- National Academy of Medical Sciences
Awards & Recognitions
- Dr. Mahendru has been awarded various fellowships at both international and national level.