Profile Snapshot of Dr. Suneeta Mittal
- Dr. Suneeta Mittal is a renowned name in the field of obstetrics & gynecology who has over 42 years of experience. She has done national as well as international research in women’s health leading to the introduction of emergency contraception & Medical abortion in India.
- Previously, Dr. Suneeta Mittal has served as a professor as well as head of the department of obstetrics & gynecology at All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi, which is one of the most prestigious institutes in the country.
- She has multiple areas of expertise, such as infertility, adolescent reproductive health, endocrinological disorders, laparoscopic and hysteroscopy surgeries, as well as high-risk pregnancies.
- Dr. Mittal had completed her MBBS and MD from Lady Hardinge Medical College.
Dr. Suneeta Mittal’s Expertise
- Adolescent Reproductive Health
- Endocrinological Disorders
- Fertility Surgeries
- Fibroid Removal Surgery
- High-Risk Pregnancies
- Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopy surgeries
- Laparoscopic supra cervical Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation
- Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Myomectomy Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Operative Laparoscopy
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
Work Experience of Dr. Suneeta Mittal
- Director & Head – Obstetrics and Gynecology; Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
- Senior Consultant, All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi
Dr. Suneeta Mittal’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College
- MD from Lady Hardinge Medical College
- Fellowship MET (Scotland) MNAMS, FAMS, FICMH, FICOG, FRCOG, FICLS