- A renowned name in the field of obstetrics & gynecology, Dr Suneeta Mittal has over 37 years of experience. She has done national as well as international research as well, in women’s health leading to introduction of emergency contraception & Medical abortion in India.
- Previously, she has served as the professor as well as head of department of obstetrics & gynecology, at All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi, which is one of the most prestigious institutes of the country.
- She has multiple areas of expertise, such as infertility, adolescent reproductive health, endocrinological disorders, laparoscopic and hysteroscopy surgeries, as well as high-risk pregnancies.
- She had completed her MBBS and MD from Lady Hardinge Medical College, between 1968 and 1977.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Endocrinological Disorders
- Adolescent Reproductive Health
- Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopy surgeries
- High-Risk Pregnancies
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Treatment of
- Fertility Surgeries
- Fibroid Removal Surgery
- Myomectomy Surgery
- Operative Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic supra cervical Hysterectomy
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation
- Director, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Senior Consultant, All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi
- MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College
- MD from Lady Harbinge Medical College