Profile Snapshot of Dr. Ajitabh Srivastava
- Dr. Ajitabh Srivastava is a reputed HPB and Liver Transplant surgeon in India.
- He has been a founder member of the liver transplant units in Apollo Hospital, Delhi, and Apollo and MIOT in Chennai.
- Dr. Ajitabh Srivastava played a major role in protocolizing hepatology systems in these medical institutions.
- He has been a key member of teams that performed over 1500 liver transplants including living donors, deceased donors, pediatric transplants, and combined liver and kidney transplants.
- He has also been associated with innovative advanced procedures in living donor liver transplants such as minimally invasive donor hepatectomy, ABOI, Domino, and dual liver transplant.
- He is an expert in other complex procedures involving hepatobiliary surgery, combined liver, and Kidney Transplant, and vascular access surgery.
Dr. Ajitabh Srivastava’s Expertise
- Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery
- Live donor Surgery
- Minimal Access Surgery
- Robotic Liver Surgery
- Cadaver and donation after cardiac death
Work Experience of Dr. Ajitabh Srivastava
- Registrar in SGE and HPB Surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and Apollo Delhi
- Associate Consultant in HPB and Liver Transplant at Apollo Delhi
- Consultant – HPB and Liver Transplant at Apollo Chennai and Medanta-Medicity
- Consultant – HPB and Solid Organ Transplant at MIOT Hospital, Chennai
Dr. Ajitabh Srivastava’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Goa University in 1998
- MS – General Surgery from Goa University in 2004
- DNB – General Surgery from Goa University in 2005
Memberships of Dr. Ajitabh Srivastava
- Lifetime Member of ASI
- Lifetime member of IASG
- Lifetime member of IHPBA
- Member of American Society of Transplant Surgeons
Dr. Ajitabh Srivastava is now working at
Aakash Healthcare Private Limited, New Delhi