Designation of Dr. Rashmi Pyasi
Dr. Rashmi Pyasi
Bariatric & Laparoscopic Surgeon
Additional Director – Minimal Access, Bariatric & GI Surgery
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Rashmi Pyasi
- With over 20 years of experience in surgery including Laparoscopic, Bariatric & G I Surgery, Dr. Rashmi Pyasi has vast experience of scar less, single incision laparoscopic gall bladder surgery
- Shas did pioneering work in the super-specialty of coloproctology having a rare distinction of performing over 1000 MIPH (stapled hemorrhoidectomy).
- Dr. Rashmi Pyasi also specializes in the treatment of female surgical disorders, including laparoscopic (incisional) hernia repairs, weight loss surgery, and breast disorders.
- She has delivered lectures as a guest speaker in scientific sessions all over the country.
- Dr. Pyasi’s work has been published in many scientific journals.
- She has been visited by many surgeons for training and learning her techniques of single incision and other minimally invasive surgery from all over the country.
Dr. Rashmi Pyasi’s Expertise
- Colorectal Surgeries including MIPH
- Female Surgical Disorders
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Laparoscopic Obesity Surgery
- Single-incision Laparoscopic Gall bladder surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Rashmi Pyasi
- Additional Director at Laparoscopic, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram from 2016 – Present
- 2012 – 2016 Senior Consultant, Laparoscopic, Bariatric & G I Surgery at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram from 2012 – 2016
- Consultant at Max Hospital, Saket, New Delhi from 2009 – 2012
- Clinical Associate at Holy Family Hospital, Bandra, Mumbai from 2007 – 2008
- Registrar, Surgery at CARE Hospital, Visakhapatnam from 2005 – 2007
- Surg Lt Commander at Indian Navy from 1999 – 2004
- Consultant at Holy Family Hospital, Bandra from 2009 – 2010
- Consultant at Care Hospital from 2010 – 2011
- Consultant at Fortis Hospital from 2011 – 2013
Dr. Rashmi Pyasi’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Barkatullah University, Bhopal in 1991
- MS – General Surgery from Barkatullah University, Bhopal in 1996
Memberships of Dr. Rashmi Pyasi
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Marine Medical Society