- With over 20 years of experience in surgery including Laparoscopic, Bariatric & G I Surgery, Dr Rashmi Pyasi has vast experience of scar less, single incision laparoscopic gall bladder surgery
- Shas done pioneering work in the super specialty of coloproctology having a rare distinction of performing over 1000 MIPH (stapled hemorrhoidectomy).
- She also specializes in treatment of female surgical disorders, including laparoscopic (incisional) hernia repairs, weight loss surgery and breast disorders.
- She has delivered lectures as guest speaker in scientific sessions all over the country.
- Her work has been published in many scientific journals.
- She has been visited by many surgeons for training and learning her techniques of single incision and other minimally invasive surgery from all over the country.
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Single incision Laparoscopic Gall bladder surgery
- Laparoscopic Obesity Surgery
- Colorectal Surgeries including MIPH
- Female Surgical Disorders
- 2016 – Present Additional Director at Laparoscopic, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- 2012 – 2016 Senior Consultant, Laparoscopic, Bariatric & G I Surgery at Fortis
- Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- 2009 – 2012 Consultant at Max Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- 2007 – 2008 Clinical Associate at Holy Family Hospital, Bandra, Mumbai
- 2005 – 2007 Registrar, Surgery at CARE Hospital, Visakhapatnam
- 1999 – 2004 Surg Lt Commander at Indian Navy
- 2009 – 2010 Consultant at Holy Family Hospital, Bandra
- 2010 – 2011 Consultant at Care Hospital
- 2011 – 2013 Consultant at Fortis Hospital
- MBBS – Barkatullah University, Bhopal, 1991
- MS – General Surgery – Barkatullah University, Bhopal, 1996
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Marine Medical Society