Designation of Dr. Neeraj Sanduja
Dr. Neeraj Sanduja
Ophthalmologist, Eye Surgeon
Senior Consultant – Opthalmology
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Neeraj Sanduja
- Dr. Neeraj Sanduja is a well-trained Ophthalmologist, with huge experience in the management of vitreoretinal conditions. Dr. Sanduja has worked as a vitreoretinal consultant at multiple reputed institutions such as the Shroff Charity Eye Hospital, Artemis Hospital, and Centre For Sight, Gurugram, and has numerous achievements to his credit.
- He is known to perform around 60 FFA and 75 Lasers treatments in OPD in a month. He is actively involved in ROP screening and treatment awareness programs.
- Dr. Neeraj Sanduja is a reputed eye specialist with 18 years of rich experience, as a Vitreoretinal Consultant. Dr. Sanduja completed his MBBS degree from PGIMS Rohtak and MS in ophthalmology from the same institute. His previous experience includes a stint at William Beaumont Hospital, Michigan, the USA as a Visiting Fellow in Paediatric Retina.
- Dr. Sanduja has been involved in the organization of various national and international conferences on subjects such as Diabetic Retinopathy, Age related macular degeneration, and Retinopathy of Prematurity. Dr. Sanduja has always excelled in his profession as well as in academics.
- He has multiple fellowships like FICO (UK), FRCS (Glasgow) & FAICO (Retina). He was awarded the Best Ophthalmologist in Delhi/NCR (2015) by the IMA.
- He has published numerous papers in various national and international publications. His area of expertise includes Vitreoretinal Laser Surgery, Disease of Retina and uvea, Diabetic Retinopathy, Retinal Detachment, Ocular Trauma, Retinopathy, and Macular Hole.
Dr. Neeraj Sanduja’s Expertise
Work Experience of Dr. Neeraj Sanduja
- Presently, Senior Consultant – Opthalmology at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
- Consultant at Dr. Shroff Charity Eye Hospital
- Consultant at Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Consultant at Centre For Sight
Dr. Neeraj Sanduja’s Qualifications
- MS – Ophthalmology from Rohtak Medical College in 1997
- MBBS PGIMS Rohtak in 1993
- FRCS from the Royal College of Surgeons in 2015
Memberships of Dr. Neeraj Sanduja
- All India Ophthalmological Society
- Delhi Ophthalmological Society (DOS)
- Vitreoretinal Society of India
- International Council of Ophthalmology
- North Zone Ophthalmology Society
- Uveitis Society of India
- Haryana Ophthalmology Society
- UP State Ophthalmology Society
- Ratan Tata Fellowship in Phacoemulsification, Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai
- Visiting fellow – Pediatric Retina, William Beaumont Hospital, Michigan – USA
- FACS – Glasgow
- FAICO – Retina
- Fico – UK
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Neeraj Sanduja
- Academic Excellence Award at Annual conference of Haryana Ophthalmological Society
- Best Ophthalmologist Award in Delhi/NCR 2015 by IMA president
- Over hundred and fifty Presentations as Free Papers, Guest Faculty, and Chief Instructor in various Regional, National, and International Meetings
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals both National and International
- Global Quality Award 2015 by Times Global for Excellence in Ophthalmic Healthcare
- Recipient of Best paper award at North Zone Ophthalmological Society Annual Conference
- Twelve chapters in various national and international books on Vitreoretinal