Profile Snapshot of Dr. Surinder Singh Khatana
- Dr. Surinder Singh Khatana is an eminent name in the country for conducting more than 1000 vascular surgeries to date.
- He has been the chief cardiac surgeon at various prestigious hospitals both nationally and internationally.
- He has served in the Indian Army for 30 years.
Work Experience of Dr. Surinder Singh Khatana
- Worked in the Indian Armed forces from 1983 to 2013
- Assistant professor of Surgery and Vascular Surgery at Army Hospital (R&R) from 2000 to 2005
- Associate Professor of Surgery and Vascular Surgery at Army Hospital (R&R) from 2005 to 2006
- Professor and Head of the Department of Vascular Surgery; INHS Asvini, Mumbai
- Professor And Head Department of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at Army Hospital (R&R) Delhi Cantonment
- Senior Consultant – Vascular & Endovascular Surgery at Paras Hospital Gurugram till July 2013
- Senior Consultant – Vascular & Endovascular Surgery till Aug 2015.
Dr. Surinder Singh Khatana’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi
- MS in General Surgery from Armed Force Medical College, Pune University
- Special Training in Vascular Surgery from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST), Thiruvananthapuram.
Memberships of Dr. Surinder Singh Khatana
- Dr. Surinder Singh Khatana is a Permanent Member of the Vascular Society of India (VSI).
- He is also a member of the Venous Association of India (VAI).
Publications of Dr. Surinder Singh Khatana
- Dr. Surinder Singh Khatana has presented 13 international publications and 11 National Publications apart from the dozen papers presented for the conference at both National and International levels.