Profile Snapshot of Dr. Arvind Kumar Khurana
- Dr. Arvind Kumar Khurana is a well-known name in the field of gastroenterology. After completing his MBBS, he pursued his MD in medicine from Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi, and DM in Gastroenterology from G B Pant Hospital.
- Dr. Arvind Khurana brings with him a rich experience of over 33 years in the various domains of gastroenterology.
- He has a keen interest in Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Endoscopy, Onco-Gastroenterology, and Endoscopic Ultrasound.
- Dr. Khurana has successfully performed over 1,50,000 Endoscopic procedures, including over 20000 cases of EPT/CBD stones removal & Biliary Stenting, 2000 metallic stenting, 950 cases of foreign body removal, and 2000 PEG cases.
- Under his credit, there are many publications in various national and international journals.
- Dr. Khurana is an active member of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology, SGEI, INASL, SGI, South Korea
- He received the best video presentation at the International endoscopy workshop in Hyderabad in 2008.
Dr. Arvind Kumar Khurana’s Expertise
- Abdominal Pain Treatment
- Colitis Treatment
- Constipation Treatment
- Gall Bladder (Biliary) Stone Treatment
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- Hepatitis B Treatment
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Treatment
- Liver Disease Treatment
- Piles Treatment (Non-Surgical)
Work Experience of Dr. Arvind Kumar Khurana
- He’s currently the principal director at Gastroenterology and Hepatobiliary Sciences department in Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram.
- Consultant at Jaipur Golden Hospital, Rohini.
- Senior Consultant of Dept. Of Gastroenterology at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre.
Dr. Arvind Kumar Khurana’s Qualifications
- MBBS from University College of Medical Sciences in 1985
- MD (Medicine) from Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi University in 1988
- DM (Gastroenterology) from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1991
- FRCP from Royal College Of Physicians, Ireland in 2006
Memberships of Dr. Arvind Kumar Khurana
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- SGI, South Korea
- Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India
- Indian National Association For Study Of Liver
Publications of Dr. Arvind Kumar Khurana
- Dr. Arvind Kumar Khurana published many research papers that have been approved across countries.