- Dr. Parul Sharma is a renowned ophthalmologist and eye surgeon, who possesses a track record of outstanding performance throughout her career in academics, diagnostics as well as surgery.
- She is known to keep active interest in the latest developments of most subspecialties in ophthalmology including academics. She has also experience gained from prestigious national and international eye institutes.
- Throughout her career, she has been invited as a speaker, convenor and moderator at various scientific forums at a national level.
- She also has several national and international publications to her credit. Over the past few years, she has also been invited in various ophthalmic conferences over the past 20 years as Chairman, Judge, Speaker, Moderator and Convener.
- She also organizes and attends various CME, Conferences and wetlabs from time to time.
- Senior Eye Surgeon, Director & HOD – Opthalmology
- Max Eye Care, Max Hospitals, Saket, Gurgaon
- Academic Co-ordinator for DNB
- Phaco Academy Director at Centre For Sight, Delhi
- Cataract & Glaucoma- Head, Perfect Vision Eye Hospital, Fbd
- Senior Eye Surgeon, Max Health Care, Delhi & Gurgaon
- Consultant-Lions Hospital & Research Centre, Delhi
- Visiting Chief Surgeon-Agnihotri Eye Hospital, Hissar
- Senior Residency-Mohan Eye Institute and Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital,Delhi.
- Visiting Chief Surgeon for Cataract, Refractive , Glaucoma & Squint – Agnihotri Eye Hospital (Eye-Q),Hisar
- Postgraduation – JNMC, Aligarh Muslim University
- Training at Moorfield Eye Hospital, London;
- LV Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad
- Singapore National Eye Centre, Singapore
- MBBS, MS, DNB, MNAMS, FICO
- Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Fellow of International Council of Ophthalmology
- All India Ophthalmological Society
- Glaucoma Society of India
- American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons
- Delhi Ophthalmological Society
- Haryana Ophthalmological Society
Awards & Recognitions
- VN Raizada Award for Best Paper
- Dr AC Agarwal Trophy for best paper
- Certificate of Academic Excellence for achieving more than 100 DCRS Credits, Delhi Ophthalmological Society for five years
- Academic excellence & Appreciation Award by Minister- Shri Ajay Maken
- Certificate of merit from International Council of Ophthalmology
- Setup Phaco Academy for Surgical training of eye surgeons at CFS
- Speaker, Moderator, Chairperson at various national conferences
- Publications in National and International journals