Designation of Dr. Anurag Passi
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Anurag Passi
- Dr. Anurag Passi is a young cardiologist in Gurugram with 4+ years of experience in heart health management.
- He has been with Artemis Hospitals for a few years and is well-known for his meticulousness, precise diagnosis, and compassionate care of patients.
- He has also worked as a Co-Investigator in An observational study to understand the usage pattern of TICAGRELOR with ACS (TREASURE).
- He is proficient in performing procedures like Primary Angioplasty, Transradial Intervention, Pacemaker, ICD and CRT implantation, and Complex coronary interventions (Unprotected Left Main, Bifurcation, and CTO).
- Dr. Anurag Passi went under a CTO Training Program in Japan and Rotablation Program in Kerala. He attends workshops globally to keep abreast of the latest technology.
- To maximize the success of his treatment, he implements innovative forms of technology such as IVUS, FFR, OCT, Rotablation, and Intravascular Lithotripsy.
- Patients can avail of services like 2-D Echocardiography, Nuclear Thallium Test, TMT, Stress Echocardiography, and Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography from him.
Dr. Anurag Passi’s Expertise
- Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Cardiology And CTVS Surgery
- Chest pain
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty – PTCA
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Lung Transplant
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Pacemaker Replacement
- Pediatric Heart Surgery
- Shortness of breath
- Tracheal Reconstruction
- Valve Replacement
- Varicose Veins
Work Experience of Dr. Anurag Passi
- 4 years of experience
- Associate Consultant, Cardiologist, Artemis Hospitals, Gurugram
Dr. Anurag Passi’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Dr. D Y Patil University in 2009
- MD (Internal Medicine) from Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences in 2014
- DM (Cardiology) from West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata in 2017
Memberships of Dr. Anurag Passi
- American Heart Association
- Haryana Medical Council
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Anurag Passi
- Cardiol Res. 2017; 000(000):000-000: Assessment of Right Ventricular Function by Newer Imaging in Echocardiography in Idiopathic Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology – Evaluation of cardiovascular events and bleeding complications in patients of Acute Coronary Syndrome on various antiplatelet drugs: an observational study in a tertiary care center in Eastern India