- With 20+ years of experience, Dr Niranjan Naik is one of the reputable names in the field of oncology, currently associated with Fortis Memorial Research Institute.
- He has performed more than 12000 onco-surgical operations so far, including many advanced and complex onco-surgical operations.
- He is generally considered as one of the best Breast Cancer surgeons in India.
- He is also well versed in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures.
- His outstanding performance has gained him quite a few prestigious honors and accolades.
- Senior Registrar: Department of Surgical Oncology, Apollo Cancer Institute, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi
- Associate Consultant: Department of Surgical Oncology, Apollo Cancer Institute, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi
- Senior Resident: Department of Surgical Oncology, Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital (IRCH), AIIMS, New Delhi
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist at multiple medical institutions of repute in and within Delhi NCR
- Senior Consultant, Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital , New Delhi
- MBBS, 1992, Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore
- MS, 1996, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Invited faculty at various international and national conferences
- Mentor to DNB Surgical Oncology training programme
- Published numerous papers and research articles in national and international journals