Profile Snapshot of Dr. Niranjan Naik
- With 20+ years of experience, Dr. Niranjan Naik is one of the reputable names in the field of oncology, currently associated with Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram.
- He has performed more than 12000 onco-surgical operations so far, including many advanced and complex onco-surgical operations.
- Dr. Naik is generally considered one of the best Breast Cancer surgeons in India.
- He is also well versed in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures.
- Dr. Niranjan Naik’s outstanding performance has gained him quite a few prestigious honors and accolades.
Work Experience of Dr. Niranjan Naik
- Senior Registrar: Department of Surgical Oncology at Apollo Cancer Institute, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi
- Associate Consultant: Department of Surgical Oncology at Apollo Cancer Institute, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi
- Senior Resident: Department of Surgical Oncology, Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital (IRCH) at AIIMS, New Delhi
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist at multiple medical institutions of repute in and within Delhi NCR
- Senior Consultant at Dharamshila Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Niranjan Naik’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore in 1992
- MS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1996
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Niranjan Naik
- Invited as faculty at various international and national conferences
- Mentor to DNB Surgical Oncology training program
- Published numerous papers and research articles in national and international journals