- Dr. Ravi S. Batra is one of the most popular faces in the Department of Dentistry.
- He has 16 years of experience in treating patients who belong to different age groups.
- He has expert hands in diagnosing and treating orthodontic problems which mostly need surgical rectification.
- Maxillofacial Trauma
- Jaw Correction Surgeries
- Surgical Pathologies
- Surgical Implantology
- He worked as a clinical Professor in SGT Dental College Gurgaon and post graduate guide for the last 8 years.
- He has been a consultant to various reputed hospitals in Gurgaon for the last 10 years.
- He is now a consultant at Fortis hospital in Gurugram for the past 6 years.
- BDS Graduate from Bapuji Dental College, Davangere.
- MDS (OMFS) from RGUHS, Bangalore in 2001.
- He is a Member of International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- He is a Life Member of the Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons of India.
- He is also an active Member of the International Congress of Oral Implantology.
- Last but not the least, he is a Life Member of the Indian Dental Association.
- He has more than 15 national and international publications under his name.
- He is also a reviewer for NJMOS.