- Dr. T. S. Kler is undoubtedly one of the best vascular surgeons not only in India but also abroad.
- He has performed more than 25,000 Surgeries in his life which makes him stand where he is.
- He is a pioneer in electrophysiology & he established the first dedicated Electrophysiology department in India at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute.
- He initiated a radio Frequency Ablations programme at Escorts in 1993, one of the first of its kind in India.
- He was the first doctor in India to implant an ICD, CRT-P & CRT-D.
- He also did the first HIS bundle pacing in India in 2015.
- He was instrumental in starting RF Ablation & cardiac devices implantation programme in many Centre in India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Srilanka & Pakistan.
- Dr. T.S. Kler is an active cardiac surgeon who has introduced many era evolving techniques for the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac disorders.
- He has special interest in Interventional Cardiology & Cardiac Electrophysiology, Coronary, renal, carotid & peripheral angioplasties.
- Escorts Heart Institute, November 1989 to July 2017- He was one of the founding members of this institute where he served for more than 28 years and was honoured with the post of Executive Director in the last 12 years of his service here.
- Chairman at PSRI Heart Institute, August 2017 – November 2020
- Honorary Professor of Cardiology for Banaras Hindu University, (BHU) and O. P. Jindal University, Sonipat.
- Scientific advisor to various multinational companies like Boston Scientific, Medtronic, & St. Jude, all incorporated in the USA.
- MBBS from Medical college, Patiala
- MD in Medicine, PGI Chandigarh
- DM in Cardiology from PGI Chandigarh
- MRCP from UK
- F.R.C.P. (U.K.)
- FACC (USA)
- D.Sc (Honoris Causa), Punjab University, 2007
- Founding President of Heart Rhythm Society of India (HRS)
- Life Fellow of American College of Cardiology (FACC)
- Fellow Royal Colleges of Physicians of the (FRCP) UK
- Life Member of Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
- Vice President of Indian College of Cardiology (ICC)
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Life Member of Association Physicians of India (API)
- Life Member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
- Life Member of North American Society of Pacing & Electrophysiology (NASPE)
- He has published more than 150 journals which includes both national and international ones.
- He has also been on the editorial board of Indian Heart Journal.