- Dr. Subhash Jangid is a renowned Orthopedic Surgeon in India with primary expertise in joint replacement and reconstruction surgeries.
- He has immense experience in Arthroplasty and is one of the most recommended surgeon for this procedure in India.
- He has been involved in the field of orthopedics, joint replacement surgery and Arthroplasty for over 16 years.
- He performs more than 600 joint replacement surgeries annually and helps in the management of patients after such procedures.
- His speciality also lies in the treatment of advance knee osteoarthritis and has massive experience in Partial Knee replacement surgery with the ligament preserving implant.
- He played a pioneering role is establishing the first Bone Bank in India at the All India Institute of Medical Science in 2002.
- He received training in computer navigation techniques for joint replacement surgeries and is one of a limited number of doctors to use computer navigation for Knee Replacement surgeries.
- He has been associated with several other prestigious hospitals both in India and abroad and has also a Visiting faculty at Nnamdi Azikawe University Teaching Hospital in Nigeria where he trains young surgeons in Arthroplasty.
- For his specialization in Arthroplasty, Dr. Jangid is a globally recognized surgeon and regularly gets invited as a faculty in various arthroplasty conferences and seminars. He attends several workshops and CMEs and gives live demonstration on various orthopedic procedures.
- He holds memberships of prestigious orthopedic associations and has numerous publications in his name in renowned national and international scientific journals.
- Computer Navigated Joint Replacement Surgery for Hip, Knee and Shoulder
- Ligament Reconstruction surgery- ACL and PCL
- Total and Partial Knee Replacement Surgery
- Total and Partial Hip Replacement Surgery
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Ligament Preserving Surgery
- Treatment for advance knee osteoarthritis
- Director & Head, Orthopaedics & Joint Reconstruction, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, India (current position)
- Unit Head and Senior Consultant of Orthopedics and Joint Reconstruction at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Director of Orthopedics and Joint Reconstruction at Alchemist Hospital, Gurgaon, 2015
- Joint Director and Senior Consultant of Joint Reconstruction at Fortis Hospitals, Delhi and Gurgaon from 2011 to 2013
- Senior Consultant of Arthroplasty at Primus Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi from 2007 to 2011
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedics at Dr. S N Medical College, Jodhpur from 2005 to 2007
- Visiting Faculty for Arthroplasty training at Nnamdi Azikawe University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria
- MBBS from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner, 1999
- MS in Orthopedics from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 2002
- DNB in Orthopedics from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, 2005
- MCh in Orthopedics from the University of Seychelles, 2008
- MRCS from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow
- MNAMS from National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Training inComputer Navigation Knee Replacement Surgery from Austria
- Training in Partial Knee Replacement Surgery from Oxford Hospital, UK
- International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons in Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Indian Society of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- AO Trauma
- Indian Federation of Sports Medicine
- Delhi Orthopedic Association
- Bombay Orthopedic Society
- Gurgaon Orthopedic Society
- Rajasthan Orthopedic Surgeons Association