Profile Snapshot of Dr. Sandeep Vaishya
- Dr. Sandeep Vaishya is a renowned Neurosurgeon in India, currently functioning as the HOD & Executive Director of neurosurgery at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram, India.
- With over 21 years of proficient experience in the field of advanced neurosurgery, he has closely worked with some of the top-notch institutes and hospitals in India.
- Dr. Sandeep Vaishya is regarded as one of the top surgeons of Gamma Knife Surgery in South Africa and is also considered a renowned surgeon for brachial plexus injuries.
Work Experience of Dr. Sandeep Vaishya
Dr. Sandeep Vaishya’s Qualifications
- MBBS from G R Medical College, Gwalior
- MS from G R Medical College, Gwalior
- MCh from AIIMS, New Delhi
- Fellowship, USA
Memberships of Dr. Sandeep Vaishya
- Secretary – World Spinal Column Society
- Member of spine committee & World Federation of Neurosurgical Society
- Secretary – Middle East Spine Society
- Treasurer- The Neuromodulation society and founding member
- Past President, Indian Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery
- Past President, Indian Society for Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Section Editor for World Neurosurgery & World Neurosurgery
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Sandeep Vaishya
- Herbert Krause Medal for Best Paper in Neuro-Oncology (NSI 2001)
- Life Membership Award by Mayo Alumni Association
- Gold Medal in Medical school
- Dr. Majeed Memorial Oration Karachi, Pakistan (2008)
Publications of Dr. Sandeep Vaishya
- Dr. Sandeep Vaishya has contributed more than 50 papers and chapters in peer-reviewed medical journals and textbooks.