- Dr. Manoj Padman is a renowned Pediatric Orthopedic surgeon in India specializing in the management and treatment of diseases and disorders of the musculoskeletal system in young children.
- With Fellowship training in Pediatric Orthopedics, he holds an experience of over 2 decades in the speciality. He has spent 10 years working in the department of orthopedics at the University Hospitals of Sheffield and Leeds.
- He is considered one of the best surgeons in India for the correction of deformities and congenital defects in children.
- His primary interest includes birth anomalies, hip pathologies, post infective and post traumatic sequelae and limb reconstruction surgeries.
- Prior to joining Max Healthcare, Dr. Padman has worked in other prestigious orthopedic centers in North India. He has been part of FMRI in Gurgaon where he headed the department of Pediatric Orthopedics and played a pioneering role in making it one of the best centers for Pediatric Orthopedic care in India.
- He has attended numerous orthopedic conferences and seminars both as an invited faculty and presenter. He has delivered several presentations and talks at such national and international meetings.
- He holds membership of renowned medical associations and also has numerous publications to his credit in well known national and international medical journals.
- Pediatric Deformity correction for club foot, bow legs, knock knees, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and other birth defects
- Management of pediatric hip pathologies- congenital, developmental, post infective and post traumatic sequelae
- Treatment and management of diseases of the musculoskeletal system in young children
- Limb reconstruction surgeries
- MBBS from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry
- MS in Orthopedics from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry
- DNB in Orthopedic Surgery from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship in General Surgery from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow
- Fellowship in Trauma and Orthopedics from the Royal College of Surgeons, Intercollegiate Board of Examinations, UK
- MSc Research, University of Leeds, UK
- National Fellowship in Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery from Sheffield Children’s Hospital, UK
- Pediatric Orthopedic Society of India
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Delhi Orthopedic Association
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Sharrard Society, Sheffield, UK