- Dr. Indrish Bhatia is a well-known ophthalmologist, who did his MBBS from AIIMS, New Delhi and later his MD in Ophthalmology from Dr RP Center for Opthalmic Sciences. He is also an FRCS in Ophthalmology from Glasgow, UK as well as a FICO certified expert from International Council of Ophthalmology, London, UK.
- With a rich experience of 10 years across a host of leading medical institutions under his belt, he currently works at Medanta- The Medicity as a consultant.
- Throughout his career, he has performed over 1000 vitreoretinal surgeries. He has also given over 6000 intravitreal injections. He also has a special interest in diabetic retinopathy.
- M.B.B.S, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- M.D (Ophthalmology), Dr R.P. Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS, New Delhi
- F.R.C.S (Ophthalmology – Part A), Glasgow, UK
- F.I.C.O (Clinical Sciences and Advanced ICO exam), International Council of Ophthalmology, London, U.K.