Designation of Dr. Indrish Bhatia
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Indrish Bhatia
- Dr. Indrish Bhatia is a well-known ophthalmologist, who did his MBBS from AIIMS, New Delhi, and later his MD in Ophthalmology from Dr. RP Center for Ophthalmic Sciences. He is also an FRCS in Ophthalmology from Glasgow, UK as well as a FICO certified expert from the International Council of Ophthalmology, London, UK.
- With a rich experience of 10 years across a host of leading medical institutions under his belt, he currently works at Medanta- The Medicity as a consultant.
- Throughout his career, he has performed over 1000 vitreoretinal surgeries. He has also given over 6000 intravitreal injections. He also has a special interest in diabetic retinopathy.
Work Experience of Dr. Indrish Bhatia
- Dr. Indrish Bhatia is currently working as a consultant at Medanta – The Medicity, Gurugram
Dr. Indrish Bhatia’s Qualifications
- M.B.B.S – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- M.D (Ophthalmology) – Dr R.P. Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS, New Delhi
- F.R.C.S (Ophthalmology – Part A), Glasgow, UK
- F.I.C.O (Clinical Sciences and Advanced ICO exam) – International Council of Ophthalmology, London, U.K.