- Dr. Sunil Sanghi is a professional dermatologist with an experience of more than two decades in this field.
- He served the Indian Army as a Dermatologist from where he earned the prestigious Gold Medal.
- He is on editorial board of Indian Journal of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists and reviewer of many index journals.
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Chemical peeling and cosmetology.
- Psoriasis and vitiligo
- Associate Professor at prestigious Armed Forces Medical College
- After taking Early Retirement from AFMC, he joined Fortis Group of Hospital in Delhi NCR.
- Indian Association of Dermatology, Venerology and Leprology
- Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India
- Indian Association of Sexually transmitted diseases and HIV and AIDS
- Cosmetology Society of India
- Indian Association of Leprosy
- Americam Academy of Dermatology
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- Dr. Sunil Sanghi has published 18 papers published in index journals. He has published original research paper in the subject of HIV/ AIDS.