Designation of Dr. Vivek Vij
Dr. Vivek Vij
Liver Transplant & HPB Surgeon
Chairman – Liver Transplant
Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Gurugram, India
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Vivek Vij
- Dr. Vivek Vij is considered one of the most reputed liver transplant surgeons not just in India, but across Southeast Asia.
- He has over 17 years of proficient experience and has performed multiple exemplary medical procedures involving advanced surgical skills that cover the entire gamut of gastroenterological surgeries.
- Dr. Vivek Vij’s expertise lies in Adult & Paediatric Liver Transplant, Complex Liver Surgery, Advanced Pancreato-biliary Surgeries, Advanced Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgeries, Basic Science Research, and Regenerative Medicine. His outstanding expertise in liver transplant procedures has earned him many accolades and prestige.
- He is currently serving as the Chairman of Liver Transplant at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) in Gurugram.
Dr. Vivek Vij’s Expertise
- Adult & Paediatric Liver Transplant
- Advanced Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgeries
- Advanced Pancreato-biliary Surgeries
- Basic Science Research and Regenerative Medicine
- Complex Liver Surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Vivek Vij
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- Fortis Hospital, Mohali
- Rajendra Hospital & Medical College, Patiala
- JMC, Pune
Dr. Vivek Vij’s Qualifications
- DNB – General Surgery from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi in 2003
- MS – General Surgery from Baba Farid University of Health sciences in 2001
- MBBS from University of Pune in 1998
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Vivek Vij
- Roche Preceptorship, University of Alabama, Birmingham, USA International Liver Transplant Society (ILTS), Chicago