- Dr. Manjinder Sandhu is a leading interventional cardiologist based in Gurgaon currently serving as the Director of Cardiology at Artemis Heart Institute.
- He holds an extensive experience of over 27 years in the field and has spent a considerable amount of years as a cardiologist for the armed forces in India
- He has also accompanied the President of India as the honorary cardiologist on tours on several occasions.
- His primary interest lies in Complex Coronary Interventions, Trans-radial Interventions and Balloon Valvuloplasty and has performed a large number of such procedures in his career mainly while serving the Army Medical Corps.
- Dr. Sandhu has been teaching and training post graduate students in Cardiology and Medicine and has been a guide to several successful cardiologists in India.
- Among his various feats, he has been a Principal Investigator for Research projects in Biotechnology for the Government of India and the Armed Forces Medical Research Committee.
- He is one of the most well known cardiologists in the Armed Forces as he has spent most of his career with military hospitals across the country.
- He has been invited as a faculty to attend seminars and conferences where he delivered talks, speeches and presented papers on his field of study.
- He is an esteemed member of various medical associations and has numerous papers, abstracts and articles to his credit in world renowned medical journals.
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- TAVI/TAVR procedure
- Trans radial interventions
- Primary Angioplasty
- Atherectomy and Rotational Atherectomy
- Peripheral interventions- carotid and renal
- Device closure for Congenital heart defects
- Balloon Valvuloplasty
- Pacemaker and ICD implantation
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Implant
- Director of Cardiology at Artemis Heart Institute, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon since 2013
- Senior Consultant of Interventional Cardiology at Batra Hospital and Research Medical Centre, New Delhi from 2011 to 2013
- Senior Advisor of Medicine and Cardiology at the Delhi Cantonment Base Hospital from 2009 to 2011
- Additional Professor of Medicine and Cardiology at Army College of Medical Sciences, Delhi Cantonment from 2008 to 2009
- Consultant of Interventional Cardiology for the Indian Army from 2001 to 2008
- Consultant Cardiology Physician for the Indian Army from 1992 to 2001
- MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, 1986
- MD in Internal Medicine from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, 1993
- DNB in Internal Medicine from the National Board Of Examinations, New Delhi, 1993
- DM in Cardiology from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, 2001
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Fellow of the Society of Cardiac Angiography and Interventions
- Association of Physicians of India
- European Society of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- Cardiological Society of India
- European Association of Percutaneous Interventions
Awards and Recognitions
Received the Certificate of Appreciation from the Ministry of Defence and Commendation from the Ministry of Social Welfare of Sri Lanka for his service towards the flood victims of Sri Lanka in 2003