- Dr. AK Kriplani is the ‘Past President and trustee’ of the Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons.
- Dr Kriplani is known to be quite compassionate about patient care and throughout his career, he has performed various bariatric surgeries in the last few decades and is considered as the best bariatric surgeon in Delhi and Gurgaon.
- He has the credit of being first in India to perform laparoscopic adrenalectomy and laparoscopic splenectomy and performing first laparoscopic whipple’s pancreaticoduodenectomy in North India and he is one of the best laparoscopic surgeon in Delhi and Gurgaon.
- Dr. Kriplani has been invited as a faculty for 395 live demonstrations, Guest lectures, orations, key-note addresses in conferences in various Indian cities and outside India e.g. Rome, Hongkong, Kualalumpur, Singapore, Tashkent, Dubai, Kathmandu, Dhaka etc. He is also the recipient of 20 Awards/honours/orations.
- He has been the organizing chairman for 10 National Conferences / Workshops/ courses. He has trained hundreds of surgeons in laparoscopic surgery from India and adjoining countries like Nepal, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc. He is also Graduate Examiner for many universities.
- Non-Surgical Fat Loss
- Endoscopic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Inscisional Hernia
- Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
- Liver Disease Treatment
- Trauma Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Diabetic Foot Treatment/Surgery
- Hemorrhoids Treatment
- Pancreas transplantation
- Vascular trauma
- Appendicitis Treatment
- Gall Bladder (Biliary) Stone Treatment
- Lecturer in Surgery- J.L.N. Medical College, Ajmer Rajasthan- Oct 1985 to March1987
- Assistant Professor of Surgery- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi- April 1987 to June 1991
- Associate Professor of Surgery- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi- July 1991 to July 1992
- Additional Professor of Surgery- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi- July 1992 to May 1996
- Senior Consultant- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi- May 1996 to Sep 2014
- Senior Consultant- Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science and Research, New Delhi- since May 1996
- MBBS – Pt Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur, 1978
- MS – General Surgery – Pt Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur, 1981
- Delhi Medical Council
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons
- Asia Pacific Hernia Society
- Obesity Surgery Society of India (OSSI)
- Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO)
- INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF SURGICAL GASTROENTEROLOGY
- 38 Scientific Publications in journals / chapters in books