- Dr. Himanshu Verma is a well-known name in the medical community for being a successful vascular surgeon for the last two decades.
- He has been working in the USA (Mayo) for several years apart from his decade of experience in the top medical centers of India.
- He is one of those first persons, who nurtured the idea of performing vascular surgeries under Local Anaesthesia. This way numerous patients across the globe can walk away from the Post Anaesthesia complications.
- He has performed innumerable surgeries throughout his life which includes 3000 complex AV Fistula for Hemodialysis Patients.
- Complex Redo Vascular Surgeries
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Aortic and peripheral bypasses for atherosclerotic diseases
- AV fistula/ BVT/ Graft for dialysis access
- Varicose vein – Laser/RFA/ Iliac vein stenting
- Diabetic foot- Angioplasty/ Bypasses & wound care
- Thrombolysis for DVT & Acute limb ischemia
- Fellowship in Vascular & Endovascular Surgery (RGUHS, Bangalore)
- Ted Rogers Fellowship Mayo Clinic (Rochester, USA)
- Association of Surgeons of India
- International Society for Vascular Surgery
- Vascular Society of India
- Verma H, Mohan S, Tripathi RK. Pantaloons Femoral Vein Graft as “neoaorta” infected aortic disease. J Vasc Surg. 2015 Oct; 62(4):1083-8
- Algorithm-based approach to the management of venous leg ulceration. VermaHimanshu, Tripathi RK. Seminars in vascular surgery. 2015 March; 28 (1): 54 – 60
- Ischaemic Brachial Artery Entrapment syndrome by the supracondylar humeral bony spur. Narendranadh Meda, Himanshu Verma, Ramesh K Tripathi. J VascSurgeryCases. 2015 June; 1(2): 116–119
- Surgical and endovascular interventions for chronic mesenteric ischemia. Verma H, Oderich GS, Tripathi RK. J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino). 2015 Feb 3. [Epub Ahead Of Print] PubMed PMID: 25644829
- Contemporary management of symptomatic primary aortic mural thrombus. Verma H, Meda N, Vora S, George RK, Tripathi RK. J Vasc Surg. 2014 Dec;60(6):1524-34. DOI: 10.1016/j.jvs.2014.08.057
- Endovenous Management of Venous Leg Ulcers. Invited Commentary. Tripathi RK, Verma H, Phlebolymphology. vol 21:3; 2014 p 172-173
- Reduction Internal Valvuloplasty (RIVAL) is a New Technical Improvement on Plication Internal Valvuloplasty for Primary Deep Vein Valvular Incompetence. Ramesh Tripathi, Verma H, Rajesh S, George R. Journal of Vascular Surgery: Venous and Lymphatic Disorders, Volume 2, Issue 4, 383 – 389. doi.10.1016/j.jvsv.2014.04.013
- The Effect Of Deep venous stenting on the healing of lower limb venous ulcers. George R, Verma H, Ram B, Tripathi R. Eur J VascEndovasc Surg. 2014 Sep;48(3):330-6. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejvs.2014.04.031.
- Invited Commentary: Endovascular Therapy for Intermittent Claudication: Is It Time for Re-evaluation? Ramesh K Tripathi, Himanshu Verma. J EndovascTher 2014;21:389–391. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1583/13-4618C.1
- Surgical and Endovascular Treatment of Occlusive Aortic Syndromes. Verma H, Baliga K, George R, Tripathi RK. Journal of Cardiovascular Surgery 2013 1:1, 54; 55-69
- Vacuum-assisted closure (V.A.C) Treatment for Vascular Graft Infection in the groin – A Ten-Year Multi-Center Experience. Verma H, George R, Ktenidis K, Tripathi RK. International Wound Journal. Article First Published online: 25 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/iwj.12110
- Endovascular management of iatrogenic carotid-jugular fistula presenting as congestive heart failure. VermaHimanshu, Meda Narendranadh, George R, Tripathi RK. The Journal of Vascular Access. 2014 Jul 31;15(4):317-20. DOI: 10.5301/jva.5000198.
- Endovascular management of venous ulcer in a patient with occluded duplicated IVC review of IVC development. Verma Himanshu, Hiremath N, George R, Tripathi RK, Perspectives in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery (Vascular and endovascular surgery. 2014 Feb;48(2):162-5. DOI: 10.1177/1538574413510627. Epub 2013 Nov 12
- Endovascular Exclusion Complex Post-Surgical Aortic Arch Pseudoaneurysm using Vascular Plug Devices and a review of vascular Plugs. Verma H, Hiremath N, George R, Tripathi RK. Perspectives in vascular surgery and endovascular therapy. 2012 Dec;24(4):193-7. DOI: 10.1177/1531003513501203.
- Experience of Iliac Vein Stenting With Additional Infrainguinal Open (Endovenectomy) and Endovascular Procedures (Stents) for healing C5/C6 Venous Leg Ulcers. Verma Himanshu, TripathiRK. J VascSurgery. 2015 June; 61 (6) :36S(Abstract)
- Anatomical Exposure of Thoracic Outlet With Supraclavicular Approach and Resection of Cervical Rib. Himanshu Verma, Ramesh K. Tripathi. Journal of Vascular Surgery, Volume 59, Issue 6, Supplement, Page 30S, June 2014. (Abstract)
- The value of Digital Subtraction Venography in Patients With Advanced Chronic Venous Insufficiency Is Improved by Trial Ballooning. Verma, Himanshu et al. Journal of Vascular Surgery, Volume 59, Issue6 , 108S, June 2014(Abstract)
- Endovascular recanalization of deep veins to treat C6 leg ulcers – going beyond standard therapies compression and varicose veins surgery. George RK, Verma H, Rajesh S, Tripathi RK. British Journal of Surgery 2013; 100:1-8.Presented in ESVS annual meeting 2013, Budapest. (Abstract)
- Management ofSymptomaticThrombus in Non-Atherosclerotic/Nonaneurysmal Aorta. Verma H, George R, Tripathi RK Journal of Vascular Surgery Volume 57, Issue 5, Supplement, May 2013, Pages43S(Abstract)