- Dr. Vikas Dua is one of the best Pediatric Hemato Oncologist and Bone Marrow Transplant surgeons in India.
- He has more than 2 decades of experience in the field with over 200 pediatric stem transplants to his credit.
- His speciality lies in Pediatric haploidentical transplant and also finds interest in Bone Marrow Transplant for Leukemia and Thalassemia in pediatric patients.
- He received his training in Pediatric BMT from St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis and holds Fellowship in Pediatric BMT from the National University Hospital in Singapore. Both the centers are among the most prestigious cancer institutes of the world.
- Dr. Dua is an expert in Pediatric Hematology and handles some of the rarest and complex cases of pediatric malignancies.
- He regularly attends national and international conferences and cancer meetings to deliver lectures and present papers based on his research work.
- His works on Pediatric Hemato oncology and BMT have been highly appreciated and has also received several awards for the same.
- His works have been published in renowned national and international medical journals.
- Bone Marrow Transplant for Leukemia and Thalassemia
- Unrelated and matched stem cell transplants for pediatric patients
- Pediatric haploidentical transplants
- Pediatric Hematology
- Consultant of Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplant at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon from 2014 to 2016
- Consultant of Pediatric Hemato Oncology at Action Cancer Hospital, New Delhi from 2012 to 2013
- Senior Resident of Pediatrics at Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, 2007
- MBBS from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, 2002
- MD in Pediatrics from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, 2007
- Fellowship of National Board (FNB) in Pediatric Hemato Oncology from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, 2012
- Fellowship in Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant from National University Hospital, Singapore, 2014
- Training in Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant from St. Jude Children Research Hospital, Memphis, USA, 2014