Designation of Dr. Vikas Dua
Dr. Vikas Dua
Pediatric Hemato Oncologist & BMT Surgeon
Director & HOD, Hematology, Pediatric Hemato Oncology, and Bone Marrow Transplant
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram, India
Senior Consultant & Unit Head Pediatric Hematology
Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, India
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Vikas Dua
- Dr. Vikas Dua is one of the best Pediatric Hemato Oncologist and Bone Marrow Transplant surgeons in India.
- He has more than 2 decades of experience in the field with over 200 pediatric Bone Marrow Transplants to his credit.
- His specialty lies in Pediatric haploidentical transplants and also finds interest in Bone Marrow Transplants for Leukemia and Thalassemia in pediatric patients.
- Dr. Vikas Dua received his training in Pediatric BMT from St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis and holds Fellowship in Pediatric BMT from the National University Hospital in Singapore. Both centers are among the most prestigious cancer institutes in the world.
- Dr. Dua is an expert in Pediatric Hematology and handles some of the rarest and most complex cases of pediatric malignancies.
- He regularly attends national and international conferences and cancer meetings to deliver lectures and present papers based on his research work.
- His works on Pediatric Hemato Oncology and BMT have been highly appreciated and has also received several awards for the same.
- Dr. Vikas Dua’s works have been published in renowned national and international medical journals.
Work Experience of Dr. Vikas Dua
- Consultant of Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplant at Artemis Hospital, Gurugram from 2014 to 2016
- Consultant of Pediatric Hemato Oncology at Action Cancer Hospital, New Delhi from 2012 to 2013
- Senior Resident of Pediatrics at Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak in 2007
Dr. Vikas Dua’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak in 2002
- MD in Pediatrics from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak in 2007
- Fellowship of National Board (FNB) in Pediatric Hemato Oncology from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi in 2012
- Fellowship in Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant from National University Hospital, Singapore in 2014
- Training in Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant from St. Jude Children Research Hospital, Memphis, USA in 2014