Profile Snapshot of Dr. Deepali Garg
- Dr. Deepali Garg Mathur is a Consultant Pediatric Ophthalmologist and practices at Max Hospital in Sushant Lok Phase I, Gurgaon, Max Super Speciality Hospital in Saket & Max Multi Speciality Centre in Panchsheel Park, South Delhi.
- Dr. Deepali Garg Mathur has completed her MBBS from SMS Medical College, Jaipur, MS (Ophthalmology) from the same institute. She then pursued DNB from the National Board of Examination & MNAMS from the National Board of Examination.
- Dr. Deepali Garg has expertise in Squint, Paediatric Ophthalmology, cataracts, Lasik, Lasers, Eye Surgery, Corneal, Phacoemulsification, Eyesight problems, Glaucoma, Dry Eyes, Eye Pain, etc.
- She has also received a few awards throughout her career, such as the Certificate of Merit for Academic Excellence from DOS for the year 2001-2002.
Work Experience of Dr. Deepali Garg
- Max Superspecialty Hospital, Saket New Delhi
- Max Hospital Gurugram
- Max Medcentre, Panchsheel Park
Dr. Deepali Garg’s Qualifications
- Diplomate National Board (DNB) from the National Board of Examination
- MNAMS from the National Board of Examination
- MS from SMS Medical College Jaipur
- MBBS from SMS Medical College Jaipur
Memberships of Dr. Deepali Garg
- Delhi Ophthalmological Society
- All India Ophthalmological Society
- Strabismological Society of India
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Deepali Garg
- Awarded Best Performance Certificate for MS Ophthalmology examination
- Received Best Paper Medal for the paper titled ‘ Management of IOP rise post-Nd.YAG Laser Capsulotomy’ in ROS conference held in Ajmer in Oct’1998
- Awarded The Certificate of Merit for Academic Excellence from DOS for the year 2001-02
- Best Paper Award for Squint session in AIOS, Jaipur