Profile Snapshot of Dr. Sudipto Pakrasi
- Dr. Sudipto Pakrasi is an immensely talented and extremely popular Cataract Surgeon, famous for operating on most of the celebrities in India.
- Known to be one of the finest Ophthalmic Surgeons in the country, Dr. Sudipto Pakrasi has also been a pioneer in innovations as well as the Art of Cataract surgery over the past 36 years.
- Currently, he is the Chairman of the Division of Ophthalmology at Medanta. He completed his MBBS degree from Maulana Azad Medical College in 1982 and followed up with an MD in Ophthalmology from RP Centre, AIIMS in 1987. Dr. Sudipto Pakrasi served as a Senior Resident as well, at AIIMS from 1987 to 1990. He is known especially for his insightful medical treatment approach for cataract surgeries and glaucoma.
Work Experience of Dr. Sudipto Pakrasi
- Senior Resident at AIIMS from 1987 to 1990
- Private practice at Pakrasi Eye Associates from 1990 to 2013
- Chairman, Division of Ophthalmology at Medanta – The Medicity from 2013 – till date
Dr. Sudipto Pakrasi’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College (1977-1982)
- MD ( Ophthalmology) – RP Center from AIIMS (1984-1987)
Memberships of Dr. Sudipto Pakrasi
- Delhi Ophthalmological Society
- All India Ophthalmic Society
- Delhi Medical Association
- Indian Medical Association