Designation of Dr. Pratik Ranjan Sen
Dr. Pratik Ranjan Sen
Ophthalmologist, Eye Surgeon
Apollo Hospitals Greams Road, Chennai
(Apollo Spectra Hospital, Chennai-Alwarpet)
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Pratik Ranjan Sen
- Dr. Pratik Ranjan Sen is a specialist in Ophthalmology and serves as an Ophthalmologist – Consultant at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
- During his overall experience of 26 years in the field, he has treated many critical patients and has done various critical surgeries.
- One can visit him for retina examination and his services include Squint surgery, Cataract surgery, Eye surgery, LASIK eye surgery, Uveitis, etc.
- He considers his profession a mission and is dedicated to his work. Due to this, he has gained enough trust and recommendations from his patients.
Dr. Pratik Ranjan Sen’s Expertise
- Anterior Segment surgery
- Cataract surgery
- Cornea Transplant
- Diabetic retinopathy treatment
- Eye surgery
- Eye transplant
- Eyelid and Eye muscle surgery
- Glaucoma Evaluation/Treatment
- LASIK eye surgery
- Oculoplastic surgery
- Refractive surgery
- Retina examination
- Retinal surgery
- Squint surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Pratik Ranjan Sen
- Serving as a Senior Ophthalmological consultant at Apollo Hospital, Chennai since 2012
- Served as a Senior Consultant at Sankara Nethralaya from 1998 to 2012
- Undergone fellowship in Retinal Disorder from 1996 to 1998
Dr. Pratik Ranjan Sen’s Qualifications
- Pursued MBBS from Gujarat University, India in 1992
- Pursued DO from Gujarat University, India in 1994
- Pursued MS in Ophthalmology from Gujarat University, India in 1996
Memberships of Dr. Pratik Ranjan Sen
- Indian Medical Association (IMA) member.
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Pratik Ranjan Sen
- He has performed over 8000 Retinal detachment and other Vitreo retinal disorder surgeries.