Profile Snapshot of Dr. Pratik Ranjan Sen
- Dr. Pratik Ranjan Sen is a specialist in Ophthalmology and serves as an Ophthalmologist – Consultant at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
- During his overall experience of 26 years in the field, he has treated many critical patients and has done various critical surgeries.
- One can visit him for retina examination and his services include Squint surgery, Cataract surgery, Eye surgery, LASIK eye surgery, Uveitis, etc.
- He considers his profession a mission and is dedicated to his work. Due to this, he has gained enough trust and recommendations from his patients.
Dr. Pratik Ranjan Sen’s Expertise
Work Experience of Dr. Pratik Ranjan Sen
- Serving as a Senior Ophthalmological consultant at Apollo Hospital, Chennai since 2012
- Served as a Senior Consultant at Sankara Nethralaya from 1998 to 2012
- Undergone fellowship in Retinal Disorder from 1996 to 1998
Dr. Pratik Ranjan Sen’s Qualifications
- Pursued MBBS from Gujarat University, India in 1992
- Pursued DO from Gujarat University, India in 1994
- Pursued MS in Ophthalmology from Gujarat University, India in 1996
Memberships of Dr. Pratik Ranjan Sen
- Indian Medical Association (IMA) member.
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Pratik Ranjan Sen
- He has performed over 8000 Retinal detachment and other Vitreo retinal disorder surgeries.