- Dr. Careen Pakrasi is one of the best ophthalmologists in Gurgaon. She graduated with an MBBS from MKCG College, Orissa in 1985. She next completed masters from MD in ophthalmology from AIIMS in 1991. Pakrasi practiced as a senior resident in Safdarjung Hospital from 1994 to 1996.
- Dr. Carreen Pakrasi is also post graduate Diploma holder in in hospital management from IHFW. Dr. Pakrasi has over three decades of rich professional experience in her field. Her area of interest lies in treatment of Cataract, Refractive Surgery, Glaucoma and UVEA. She used to be the director of Pakrasi eye associates from 1996 to 2013. Now she is currently working as Director of Opthalmology in Medanta- The Medicity.
- M.B.B.S. – MKCG Medical College, Berhampur – 1986
- M.D. (Ophthalmology) – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi – 1991
- Delhi Opthalmological Society