Profile Snapshot of Dr. Carreen Pakrasi
- Dr. Careen Pakrasi is one of the best ophthalmologists in Gurugram. She graduated with an MBBS from MKCG College, Orissa in 1985. She next completed masters from MD in ophthalmology from AIIMS in 1991.
- She practiced as a senior resident in Safdarjung Hospital from 1994 to 1996. Dr. Carreen Pakrasi is also a post-graduate Diploma holder in hospital management from IHFW.
- Dr. Careen Pakrasi has over three decades of rich professional experience in her field. Her area of interest lies in the treatment of Cataracts, Refractive Surgery, Glaucoma, and UVEA. She used to be the director of Pakrasi eye associates from 1996 to 2013. Now she is currently working as Director of Opthalmology in Medanta- The Medicity, Gurugram.
Work Experience of Dr. Carreen Pakrasi
- Senior Resident at Safdarjung Hospital from 1994 to 1996
- Postgraduate Diploma in hospital management – IHFW in 2009
- Director at Pakrasi eye associates from 1996 to 2013
- Senior Consultant at Medanta – The Medicity from 2013 to till date
Dr. Carreen Pakrasi’s Qualifications
- MBBS from MKCG Medical College, Berhampur in 1986
- MD (Ophthalmology) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1991
Memberships of Dr. Carreen Pakrasi
- Delhi Opthalmological Society