- Dr. Sonika Gupta is a practicing ophthalmologist with around 30 years of experience. She pursued her MBBS in the year 1991 from Aligarh Muslim University. She completed her MS in the year 1995 from the same University. She has also done her Fellowship in the year 1996 from International Council of Ophthalmology (ICO).
- Known as an experienced, skilled and awarded doctor in her field of specialization, she has also received few awards including the Max Healthcare Award for Outstanding Performance and Max Healthcare Award for NABH Assessment.
- Known to be specialized in cataract surgery, LASIK surgery as well as cornea transplant surgery, she is also adept at performing various eye surgeries including Cataract surgery by PHACO, Micro PHACO, LASIK Laser, PRK, Cornea transplants,C3R, other cornea and anterior segment surgeries and lasers.
- She had undergone Observership and advanced course in PHACO, Corneal diseases, Eye Banking and LASIK at Cornea & Laser Eye Institute, Tea Neck, New Jersey, USA
- Cataract Surgery by PHACO & Micro PHACO
- LASIK Surgery – Microkeratome and Femtosecond LASIK Laser
- Cornea Surgery
- Faculty & Assistant Professor in the Department of Ophthalmology, Govt. Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh
- Consultant-In-Charge of Cataract, Cornea & Refractive and Eye Banking Services of the Department
- Fellowship – International Council of Ophthalmology
- Fellowship – Cornea & Laser Eye Institute
- MS (OPHTHALMOLOGY)
- American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery
- All India Ophthalmological Society
- Delhi Ophthalmological Society
- Strabismological Society of India
- Noida Ophthalmological Society
- North Zone Ophthalmological Society
- Chandigarh Ophthalmological Society
Awards & Recognitions
- Max Healthcare Award for Outstanding Performance
- Max Healthcare Award for NABH Assessment