- A reputed cardiologist with over 32 years of experience, Dr Balbir Singh is considered a veteran in his field, both nationally and internationally.
- He has also pioneered several minimally invasive cardiology surgical techniques in India and has been honoured with the prestigious Padma Shree Award for his exceptional performance.
- “LIMCA” Book of Records also highlighted his contribution to the medical field in the Indian Electrophysiology Journal.
- Apart from being a full-time medical professional, Dr Singh has also acted as an advisor for the advisory panels of several prominent international societies and is known for his multiple publications that has been reflected in renowned journals both in the national and international medical industry.
- Medanta -The Medicity, Chairman, Cardiology & Electrophysiology (2009 to 2019).
- Apollo Hospital, Senior Consultant (2007 to 2009).
- Fortis Heart Institute & Research Center, Principal Consultant (December 2004 to April 2007).
- Batra Hospital, Senior Consultant (1998 to 2004).
- AIIMS, Senior Professor (1993 to 1997)
- MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi, 1983
- MD, Internal Medicine, Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi, 1987
- DM, Cardiology, Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital, New Delhi, 1992
- Fellowship, American College of Cardiology, USA, 2005
Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
Awards and Recognitions
- Padma Shree 2007
- Best operator at India Live 2016
- Golden Hand Award at AICT Singapore 2012
- Best late breaking trail at APHRS Taiwan 2018