Designation of Dr. Arvind M Das
Dr. Arvind M Das
Senior Director and HOD – Cardiology
Max Super Specialty Hospital; Saket and Panchsheel; New Delhi, India
Max Hospital, Gurugram
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Arvind M Das
- Dr. Arvind Das is an interventional cardiologist with expertise in all kinds of coronary and non-coronary interventions and electrophysiology.
- He holds an extensive experience of more than 24 years as an interventional cardiologist.
- Dr. Arvind Das received his fellowship training in pacing and electrophysiology from the renowned Royal Melbourne Hospital in Australia.
- He has undergone training at Semelweiss Heart Centre, Budapest for Device Implantation.
- Dr. Arvind Das has years of knowledge and experience in various cardiac procedures and provides the best diagnostic and therapeutic treatment for all types of heart diseases and disorders.
Dr. Arvind M Das’ Expertise
- Angioplasty Stenting
- Aortic stent grafting
- Balloon valvuloplasty
- Biventricular pacing
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRTD)
- Cerebral and renal angiogram
- Coronary and peripheral angiogram
- Coronary and peripheral angioplasty
- Heart VSD closure
- Intravascular ultrasound
- Non-coronary interventions
- Pacemaker implantation
- Radiofrequency Ablation
Work Experience of Dr. Arvind M Das
- Director and HOD of Cardiology at Max Super Speciality Hospital in Saket and Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, Presently
- Director and HOD of Cardiology at Max Hospital, Gurugram, Presently
- Associate Consultant of Cardiology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi from 1997 to 1998
- Senior Consultant of Cardiology at Batra Hospital, New Delhi from 2000 to 2007
Dr. Arvind M Das' Qualifications
- MBBS from IMS, BHU, Varanasi
- MD (Medicine) from IMS, BHU, Varanasi
- DM (Cardiology) from G B Pant Hospital, New Delhi
- Fellow – Pacing & Electrophysiology from Royal Melbourne Hospital, Australia