- Dr. Arvind Das is an interventional cardiologist with expertise in all kinds of coronary and non coronary interventions and electrophysiology.
- He holds an extensive experience of more than 17 years as an interventional cardiologist and is currently associated with Max Healthcare Hospital in Gurgaon as the Head of Cardiology.
- He received his fellowship training in pacing and electrophysiology from the renowned Royal Melbourne Hospital in Australia.
- He has years of knowledge and experience in various cardiac procedures and provides the best diagnostic and therapeutic treatment for all types of heart diseases and disorders.
- Coronary and peripheral angiogram
- Cerebral and renal angiogram
- Coronary and peripheral angioplasty
- Balloon valvuloplasty
- Heart VSD closure
- Aortic stent grafting
- Angioplasty Stenting
- Non coronary interventions
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Biventricular pacing
- Intravascular ultrasound
- Pacemaker implantation
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRTD)