- Dr. Ramneek Mahajan is a well known name in the field of Orthopedics and Joint Replacement surgery in India.
- He holds an extensive experience of 15+ years and is currently associated as the Director of the Orthopedics and Joint Replacement Department and simultaneously heads Unit 1 at Max Smart Super Speciality Hospital, Saket.
- His expertise lies in Primary and Revision Joint replacement surgeries and Arthroscopy. He has performed over 10000 orthopedic surgeries till date and also holds credit of more than 2500 joint replacement surgeries.
- Dr. Mahajan received his Fellowship trainings in Arthroscopy and Joint Replacement from prestigious orthopedic centers in Singapore, Australia and Germany.
- He is a highly accomplished orthopedic surgeon in India and has served in other renowned hospitals prior to joining Max Healthcare. He is a part of a highly efficient orthopedic doctors and surgeons who make it one of the best orthopedic centers in India.
- He has attended numerous national and international conferences where he has delivered paper presentations and lectures on Orthopedics and joint replacement procedures.
- Primary and Revision Joint replacement surgery
- Total Knee and Total Hip Replacement Surgery
- Surgery for trauma and fractures of upper and lower limbs
- Minimally Invasive orthopedic surgery
- Computer assisted orthopedic surgery
- Surgery for sports related injury
- Director of Orthopedics and Joint Replacement and Head of Unit-1 at Max Smart Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, Presently
- HOD and Consultant of Orthopedics and Joint Replacement at Nova Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant of Orthopedics and Joint Replacement at Fortis Hospital, New Delhi
- Visiting Senior Consultant of Orthopedics and Joint Replacement at Metro Hospital, Noida
- Visiting Senior Consultant of Orthopedics and Joint Replacement at Rockland Hospital, New Delhi
- MBBS from Government Medical College, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- MS in Orthopedics from Government Medical College, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- MCh in Orthopedics from Hindu Rao Hospital, New Delhi
- Training in Advanced Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy from Munich, Germany
- Singapore General Hospital, Singapore
- Puettlingen Hospital, Germany
- Prince Charles Hospital, Brisbane, Australia
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Indian Arthroscopy Association
- Arthritis Federation of India
- Executive member of Geriatric Society of India
- Honorary member of the Indian Federation of Sports Medicine
- Delhi Orthopedic Association
- Delhi Arthroscopy Society