Designation of Dr. V K Jain
Dr. V K Jain
Principal Director – Department of Neurosurgery
Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi, India
Profile Snapshot of Dr. V K Jain
- Dr. V K Jain is a leading neurosurgeon in India with refined medical surgical precision.
- He has over 45 years of excellent expertise in Neurosurgery.
- His clinical skill spans the entire spectrum of neurosurgery, and he is well-known for it.
- Dr. Jain has worked in a variety of significant positions in hospitals all across the world over the course of his career.
- He has worked at NIMHANS Bangalore and Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Delhi, among other hospitals in India.
- Dr. V K Jain has also served as a visiting professor at a number of prestigious hospitals throughout the world.
- He has also attended many conferences, workshops, and seminars and has also been invited as faculty to many conventions both in India and abroad.
Dr. V K Jain’s Expertise
- Cerebro-Vascular Surgery
- Craniovertebral Junction Surgery
- Intraventricular Tumour Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Spine Surgery
Work Experience of Dr. V K Jain
- Assistant Prof. at NIMHANS, Bangalore from Sept 1981 to Dec 1984
- Associate Prof. at NIMHANS, Bangalore from Dec 1984 to Sept 1987
- Additional Prof. at SGPGIMS, LKO from Sept 1987 to April 1999
- Prof. at SGPGIMS, LKO from April 1999 to Feb 2010
- Chairman Neurosurgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, since Feb 2010
Dr. V K Jain’s Qualifications
- MBBS (1974) from King George’s Medical College, Lucknow
- MCh (1981) from National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore
Memberships of Dr. V K Jain
- Neurological Society of India
- Skull Base Surgery Society of India
- Indian Society of Cerebro-Vascular Surgery
- Neurotrauma Society of India
- UP Neuroscience Society
- Asian Congress of Neurosurgery
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. V K Jain
- Described new entity of Benign Subarachnoid hemorrhage (Published)
- Described new technique for Surgery of Atlanto Axial Dislocation (Published)
- Examiner for the award of neurosurgery degree at prestigious organizations
- Vice President of Asian Australasian Society of Neurological Surgeons
Fellowships & Accomplishments of Dr. V K Jain
- Visiting Professor at Fujita Gakuen Health University, Toyoake, Aichi, Japan from 03.05.1999 to 29.05.1999
- Visiting Professor at University Hospital of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland from 15th to 30th June 2001
Publications of of Dr. V K Jain
- Authored the book “Craniovertebral Junction Anomalies – The Indian Experience” published in 1997
- Numerous publications, articles, and book chapters in international and national publications/journals